"Ahh the coke air, coke air. You know the coke air? The nooo one. I always, I always order the, the cola. Coca cola and without cola. I always order the cola and without cola. Cola! I like cola, yeah. I always, I always order the, the carbionated cola. Ahh how can I explain? I can explain by my drawing! I always order like the carbionated cola that it has cola on here, this part, the ear. Ear of bottle. And then, I order- wh- when I order cola, the ear- it always have a cola on h- on a top, but I pick up these... away! cause I don't drink it. And then I smell the cola air. Okay? You understand? Understandable! Cola air! yes"Kumagai "Beatani" Chisato

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Metal Gear mention. Fucking finally something I can understand. Not surprising coming from Pomu, though.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
japanese idol shit is garbage. music, dress, dance

kpop is vastly superior.

but its nice to see a fun lia stream that isnt her screaming or eating bugs for money.
huh

please elaborate in a 20 page essay how and why

im actually just quite curious

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
I wonder who it could be in Phase connect that's ghosting people for weeks :smugpipi:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
huh

please elaborate in a 20 page essay how and why

im actually just quite curious
IMO, and this isnt a criticism of lia, im not in LIA's target market.

Awoogers

famous artist pipkun

dont worry my inquiry was not related to its literally just my music tism taking the wheel
oh kpop is more like american music (talented, the choreo is WOD tier and the women get their teeth fixed. idol musix sounds like anime music, the choreo is hilariously lazy, and the women dont bother fixing their defective faces. its just lazy.

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
oh kpop is more like american music (talented, the choreo is WOD tier and the women get their teeth fixed. idol musix sounds like anime music, the choreo is hilariously lazy, and the women dont bother fixing their defective faces. its just lazy.
They know their markets. If you eliminated everyone with plastic surgery South Korea would basically cease to exist. Japan, you'll still have hikki-neets lusting after the talents as-is, no need for the extra cost.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Saturnus

haha it's unou

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
japanese idol shit is garbage. music, dress, dance

kpop is vastly superior.
Kinda funny how this comment went from being something at least at an acceptable opinion into something hilariously retarded in just two lines. Bravo.

once ownership changed hands, I remember that the trending topics of JP twitter was all about Anime, Chuubas, Idols, video games, the food they ate, instead of K-Pop and Overseas Political Talking Point of the Moment

for a time, we had a glimpse of a better future

let the people decide what they want, end the K-Pop regime, including K-Pop stans
Oh yeah, that did happen. Lmao

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
The Wii technically becomes a retro console in 2027.
The only retro consoles are those before the NES.

off my lawn off my lawn off my lawn

famous artist pipkun

They know their markets. If you eliminated everyone with plastic surgery South Korea would basically cease to exist. Japan, you'll still have hikki-neets lusting after the talents as-is, no need for the extra cost.
thats why kpop has global appeal and idolshit will stay a weeb thing. remember thr pippa nyaru collab about western idols? they're all fat and talentless on an objective level.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

node

i don't understand any of this shit
All I got from this is that Lia is likely 30+. Everything else is just fangirling nonsense that isn't important or funny.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
All I got from this is that Lia is likely 30+. Everything else is just fangirling nonsense that isn't important or funny.
nigga what? The only way Lia could be more of a zoomer is if she was hired by Akio AIR.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
This Pomu stream is the most blessed Lia content I've seen in recent memory.

node

nigga what? The only way Lia could be more of a zoomer is if she was hired by Akio AIR.
She just was reminiscing with Pomu about idol groups they knew in 2007. Being generous and assuming that she was at least 14 to have an interest in international arts, especially ones that are that niche in 2007 in America, she'd be 30 this year. I might have misheard though, and they were talking about groups they learned of after the fact, but that never entered the conversation.
This Pomu stream is the most blessed Lia content I've seen in recent memory.
What? Eating bugs for a hundo isn't blessed content?

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I didn't know about this Markiplier calendar before now, and my life is now slightly worse off for knowing about it. Thanks Lia and Pomu, I should have expected something horrifying from this stream.
:depressedtako:

Awoogers

thats why kpop has global appeal and idolshit will stay a weeb thing. remember thr pippa nyaru collab about western idols? they're all fat and talentless on an objective level.
nothing is all good look at the current majority of the fanbase of kpop

now you could argue about jpop with the rampant gachis and such but my point still stands as global as it is its more susceptible to toxicity

so all in all listen to what you like music is music after all

Top Bottom