"Compare me to other vtubers !! I want to feel unoriginal. I want my ideas to be compared and made less because of others. Tear me down, spit on me, push me, pretend to love me and have a beautiful life with me until one day you decide to leave and break my heart"Megumi Kuragiri

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Anime Fan

Airi said in her stream that Shiina and ??? have been pulling several all nighters with everything they've been working on. Airi also said that Shiina messaged her saying that she really wants to get back to streaming. Hopefully fishman is paying well for all the art they're working on especially since Shiina hasn't been able to stream for over a week because of it.
e: Speaking of the work Shiina and ??? have been doing, Uruka's chibi model looks great.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Airi said in her stream that Shiina and ??? have been pulling several all nighters with everything they've been working on. Airi also said that Shiina messaged her saying that she really wants to get back to streaming. Hopefully fishman is paying well for all the art they're working on especially since Shiina hasn't been able to stream for over a week because of it.
e: Speaking of the work Shiina and ??? have been doing, Uruka's chibi model looks great.

Uruka's nose disappears whenever she opens her mouth

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
emerging from the pippa containment to talk about hampter

Muyu has now joined the VC with Hina, can we get a full-Euphoria call going

azlk

curiosity didnt kill the cat but sure gave it PTSD
Hikanari "Bird of Pray" Hina

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Hopefully fishman is paying well for all the art they're working on especially since Shiina hasn't been able to stream for over a week because of it.
Fishman is nothing if not considerate of his talents' needs. A lifetime supply of coffee to pull more all nighters seems quite appropriate.

azlk

Man, these are so well done. The art and rigging are so good.
Chibi Lia's hair rigging/physics is actually better than on her main model. On the main one her pigtails just dangle like half wet spaghetti.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Man Muyu's laugh is so contagious, she's so cute

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
IRyS is salty enough to where she may start swearing by pure reflex, all thanks to Ina too. :smugina:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
muyu screamed for sakana in an absolutely horrifying fashion when eimi tried to hold her hand

whoever put this gen together should get a pay raise, the dynamic is king

Anime Fan

Airi just broke out her chibi model. God damn Shiina and ??? really did an amazing job on these things.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
IRyS is salty enough to where she may start swearing by pure reflex, all thanks to Ina too. :smugina:
I wish I could have gotten into those matches with IRyS, Ina and Calli to have them on my "recently played" list, then it becomes pretty easy to race against them when they stream the game. It's also how assholes like that BlackOut guy can always troll them.

azlk

Btw are there chibis for other phase origins members or only for Lia?

Anime Fan

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I wish I could have gotten into those matches with IRyS, Ina and Calli to have them on my "recently played" list, then it becomes pretty easy to race against them when they stream the game. It's also how assholes like that BlackOut guy can always troll them.
Nintendo is an up-and-coming indie company please understand, they don't have the resources or the manpower to implement those very hard to figure out features, like blocking people and the always hard to implement "kick" function. :BijouBijou:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Nintendo is an up-and-coming indie company please understand, they don't have the resources or the manpower to implement those very hard to figure out features, like blocking people and the always hard to implement "kick" function. :BijouBijou:
I prefer Nintendo's classic excuse of why their online is decades behind everyone: "we don't want it to be competitive"

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
I prefer Nintendo's classic excuse of why their online is decades behind everyone: "we don't want it to be competitive"
The real classic excuse is to say they don't believe online gaming is the future.

azlk

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
There is currently a glorious IRyS versus Bae time attack arc going on in Mario Kart. Bae will post a time and brag to IRyS, then IRyS turns right around and beats it. It's already happened twice and now Bae is trying to beat IRyS again.

And she just beat it. Let's see what IRyS does.

edit: And IRyS posted a better score while Bae was getting that one!

Negzana

Kaela needs an oxygen bottle because if she laughs too much her chest goes into extreme pain

I need tickets to Indonesia or Japan or wherever she is so I can find her, pick her up, and bring her to the nearest church and marry her then and there.

:holohag::hololove:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Uruka's nose disappears whenever she opens her mouth
And it got us another amazing Uruquote as a bonus.

"I am- I am a proud bearcel. Which means I am a bear that is voluntarily celibate because men are gross. And- and also I am not gay. And sex is just disgusting. So why would you ever do it?"
-Fujikura Uruka

Top Bottom