"My parents think my job is acting like a Chinese cartoon"Amaris Yuri

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

God's Strongest Dragoon

As someone that didn't catch the hamster losing her mind over noodles, why was SPFB being spammed?

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I got an ad that was essentially Hamas propaganda when refreshing Hime's stream, perhaps some of the PC staff members can take a quick look over advertising permissions if they're going to target people who watch anime girls on the internet

As someone that didn't catch the hamster losing her mind over noodles, why was SPFB being spammed?

Someone superchatted the phrase to Eimi, it made her laugh, and now it's being run into the ground - screenshot two pages back

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Hime's playing Cyberpunk, absolute preem content, not just because I've been binging it myself these past few days either

...I've actually been looking for other chuubas playing the game while I do my own playthrough, and there's surprisingly very few of them outside of OG release, and that period during the 1.X patch cycle where the game was considered "fixed" and chuubas gave it a shot again, not even Phantom Liberty took the content bait that much - or at least that I could find, I could very much be wrong! Please, let there be a trove of Cyberpunk streams that I somehow missed, I'll watch them!

I could go on about my feelings regarding off-meta streaming content, but it's nothing that hasn't already been said a million times over
Lumi streamed it a couple months ago. Even simulcasted it on YT.

Don't know if these were the only two streams she did or not, but she hasn't finished the game yet and has put it on her list of games to finish. Definitely fun streams when I was watching them, though I'm clearly biased.

Peo about to shoot a bird live on stream:
Capture5.jpg

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Lumi streamed it a couple months ago. Even simulcasted it on YT.

Don't know if these were the only two streams she did or not, but she hasn't finished the game yet and has put it on her list of games to finish. Definitely fun streams when I was watching them, though I'm clearly biased.

Yup, I was there for them, and I planned on re-watching them so I can find things to bully her specifically the next time she streams the game

Hopefully Hamas doesn't advertise on her stream when she plays Cyberpunk like they just did for Hime

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
How targeted can youtube advertising be? If Hamas just targets anime girl watchers, there's a high probability of their ads showing up in Idol streams, too.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Huh, Rie raided Calli. I've noticed the Phase girls have gotten a lot more confident with doing that lately like Panko raiding Kiara.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Huh, Rie raided Calli. I've noticed the Phase girls have gotten a lot more confident with doing that lately like Panko raiding Kiara.
Simply put, they have more clout now as Phase is now a medium-sized corp with a measurable industry presence, and as such, they can raid without the fear of being called a clout chaser and a leach. Now, let's hope this doesn't go to their head.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Simply put, they have more clout now as Phase is now a medium-sized corp with a measurable industry presence, and as such, they can raid without the fear of being called a clout chaser and a leach. Now, let's hope this doesn't go to their head.
I agree with this assessment. The end of the year CCV numbers roundup released by /vt/ paints the picture that Phase is staring to nip at the heels Niji EN. If Niji has another major catastrophe and Phase sees some major expansions, it could be neck and neck by year end.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Some bitchboy joins HoloMem MK lobbies and refuses to leave. Apparently they have done it to Calli and have done it to Bae the past 2 days. Even making new lobbies doesn't work because apparently you can join people's lobbies through recently played without knowing the code (nice feature when you can't block people, thanks Nintardo).

Hopefully Allah has a special place is Islamic hell for this retard. Inshallah.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Calli actually about to get a King Boo triple star steal in Mario Party unless someone switches it to daytime this turn.

Edit: lol Irys landed on it by complete chance

God's Strongest Dragoon

Ensok

Early Adopter
Oh damn, I didn't know Goldbullet was playing Conker's Bad Fur Day. Last vtuber I saw play that was Veibae.

Edit: And now he's about to fight the Great Mighty Poo

Last edited:

Ensok

Early Adopter
Goldbullet has to have the perfect voice for playing this game. Deep and naturally ultra-serious sounding. It just contrasts so well with the insanity on screen.

Bronze

For an airhead, Hina's aim is pretty good. I was expecting her to be more clumsy.

E: If Hitman was a shooter she would be great. Shame its a stealth game :smugpipi:

God's Strongest Dragoon

For an airhead, Hina's aim is pretty good. I was expecting her to be more clumsy.

E: If Hitman was a shooter she would be great. Shame its a stealth game :smugpipi:
Yeah, she had some pretty good flick shots even while panicking.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Koyori is having advent for some games. She is getting bullied by her kouhais. She lost to both bijou and nerissa. Will it be a full advent sweep?

Ensok

Early Adopter
Koyori is having advent for some games. She is getting bullied by her kouhais. She lost to both bijou and nerissa. Will it be a full advent sweep?

No, Fuwawa made sure that wouldn't happen.

Top Bottom