Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
aoichads eating good tonight

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Of course Dizzy bought blank keycaps cause they were pretty despite being unable to use them properly

:vesperfacepalm:

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
So what dizzy is saying is that I should use my 120grit diamond plates on my nails?
:confusedshuba:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Henya got sailor uniform

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I'm watching Henya do an outfit reveal on one monitor and Dizzy painting her nails with a handcam on the other. Where the fuck did I go so wrong in life?

:gunpeko:

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
The walking toggle is really nice

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Alright, I know the Phase girls are doing good recently, but how the fuck are 1.2K people watching Dizzy paint her nails.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Alright, I know the Phase girls are doing good recently, but how the fuck are 1.2K people watching Dizzy paint her nails.
Dizzy has an insane viewer to sub ratio. I would also assume that her members to sub ratio is also high, maybe not anywhere near Amiya but who is lol

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug
Sssssshhhh… just don’t question it. Just enjoy the NijiEN fans on Suicide watch as you get in touch with your feminine side.

Panko Enjoyer

Dizzy has an insane viewer to sub ratio. I would also assume that her members to sub ratio is also high, maybe not anywhere near Amiya but who is lol
It's also because the only other person streaming right now in Phase is a nip

httn

Hag enthusiast
"Cute girl does girl things while talking your ear off" streams are peak GFE.

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Even Henya got a lean. It really is the new meta

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Could just be the beauty and makeup algorithm picking her up, who knows, that's a huge market in itself.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
For once this week, I am not feeling like I could pass out any moment, so let the liveposting commence! Don't miss out on the Phase Euphoria Lethal Company collab where at least two of the members will be paralyzed in fear the entire time, content dropping in a little over an hour:

Pick your POV above. Or watch all of them at once! What could possibly go wrong?

Many thanks to Eimi and Muu for having links to their genmates in the description, since YouTube decided to remove related channels and their ease of access. I will never understand Neal, but we gotta do what we gotta do for the content.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
For once this week, I am not feeling like I could pass out any moment, so let the liveposting commence! Don't miss out on the Phase Euphoria Lethal Company collab where at least two of the members will be paralyzed in fear the entire time, content dropping in a little over an hour:

Pick your POV above. Or watch all of them at once! What could possibly go wrong?

Many thanks to Eimi and Muu for having links to their genmates in the description, since YouTube decided to remove related channels and their ease of access. I will never understand Neal, but we gotta do what we gotta do for the content.

Since i only watched hina's and a little bit of eimi's debuts. Who is the gamer of the group? By that i mean the one who"s not gonna give me some headache due to poor decision making. The loli cow girl is out of the question.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Since i only watched hina's and a little bit of eimi's debuts. Who is the gamer of the group? By that i mean the one who"s not gonna give me some headache due to poor decision making. The loli cow girl is out of the question.

Saya is gamer, Muu secondary gamer, Eimi solid choice as well, Runie is a normie (derogatory), Hina...doesn't handle horror well, to put it lightly.

Negzana

"I wasn't taught to cook so I'm now just a useless woman"
~Dizzy

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
"I wasn't taught to cook so I'm now just a useless woman"
~Dizzy
tbh, average woman. If you want to marry a cook you gotta be a gay or a woman

Also Hexa the consequences on stumbling to a place filled with Phase Connect staff, indie vtubers, Oil Barons and crazy Mexicans

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I don't watch her often, and even I'm one of those 1.2k people right now....

To be fair, it's been a chill chatting stream.

Also, she said Ember was the one to teach her how to shoot a gun. Not sure if this was known before, but definitely not surprising.

Top Bottom