"I will step on everyone!"IRyS

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
This is already a most Promise collab of all time.

:BijouBijou:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug
The bravest Owl just started a holiday stream. The part she played in breaking AkioAir was righteous so give her a chance.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
@BlueSharkTV has dottovu talked about playing lethal company? She actually knows what she is doing and its impressive

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
@BlueSharkTV has dottovu talked about playing lethal company? She actually knows what she is doing and its impressive
Kronii was talking about playing a multiplayer game with some friends recently, and most people guessed it was this.

The Rratarded Alt

Is Bae being botted by the typical 4chan schizo? She keeps wildly jumping between 20k and 30k CCV

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Kronii was talking about playing a multiplayer game with some friends recently, and most people guessed it was this.
I'm pretty sure she specifically mentioned it was lethal company last solo stream.

ValkyrieAce

Is Bae being botted by the typical 4chan schizo? She keeps wildly jumping between 20k and 30k CCV
I was about to ask the same thing. I love her and want all the best for her, but that's unusually high for any of her streams.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I was about to ask the same thing. I love her and want all the best for her, but that's unusually high for any of her streams.
Thats pretty fucking high for any EN member.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
100% bots, if the view graph is oscillating in smooth ten minute intervals that's a pattern of bots being purged and re-added. The YT algo keeps a pretty steady stream viewership so you can basically draw a straight line from where her viewership was before it spiked to where it'll end up after the botting ends, which is around 5-6k.

ValkyrieAce

Yeah she's back to around 6K now.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Someone in /hirys/ did say it was some guy from /#/ who bots basically every day now.

Panko Enjoyer

Someone in /hirys/ did say it was some guy from /#/ who bots basically every day now.
It use to be just one guy but now there's quite a few of them. One of them is a nijiYamanba that's very upset that Luxiem has dropped in views while Phase in general has grown in CCV, he's so wildly butthurt that he will instantly accuse any non-Pippa Phase stream that reaches 4view as a botted stream and tries to bot a non-Niji streams super blatantly to make other companies look like they're cheating. These retards are literally falseflagging each other over CCV.

Kind of like that one nijiYamanba that ranted and showed he runs spambots on Hololive threads, especially Gura's thread, because he was supremely butthurt that Nijisanji was constantly looking like retards earlier this year from all the drama. The guy demanded people stop insulting Nijisanji or he'll bot the Hololive threads some more. Might be the same guy as the /#/ nijiYamanba.

The Rratarded Alt

Yeah, it is some Fauna schizo who is still salty over the "we're not friends" speech from a while back. They keep botting anyone streaming at the same time as Fauna. Probably even more inspired by the fact that Bae is getting close to surpassing Fauna in subs.

Edit:
Correction: Bae has passed Fauna already, apparently.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I was watching Kronii's stream and I think I clicked on Uruka's at the worst possible time

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Reminder that IRyS accidentally started her stream with everyone else muted, so if you want a solo acapella performance of their opening Christmas carol, remember to check her vod.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Man, Airi's stream is extra comfy tonight. Quiet zatsu has been really relaxing :koronehappyl:

soap suds

Yeah, it is some Fauna schizo who is still salty over the "we're not friends" speech from a while back. They keep botting anyone streaming at the same time as Fauna. Probably even more inspired by the fact that Bae is getting close to surpassing Fauna in subs.

Edit:
Correction: Bae has passed Fauna already, apparently.
I’ve seen these screenshots floating around private circles, so it definitely seems like an upset sapling, but who really knows.

It seems like it is everyday. They keep track of the bots for some reason.

I’m watching some povs for the last day of VCR GTA and the NijiFes interviews and my brain is fried. I’m trying to understand the chaos that is VCR while also trying to listen to these people gush about their oshis.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I’ve seen these screenshots floating around private circles, so it definitely seems like an upset sapling, but who really knows.

It seems like it is everyday. They keep track of the bots for some reason.

you should post it on the main thread too. :BijouBijou:

Stunned But Dumb

Kuroa is streaming matches other than her own and commentating them. I am not fluent enough to get much of what she's saying, but it's honestly just nice listening to her voice. I need to work up the courage to join a room one day.

Top Bottom