"Moral of the story: just don't be a dick!"Hakos Baelz

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Topo Chico

Aryan C*nnylover donating to help and make sure the pank doesn’t dox herself, what a helpful fan base

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
"Henya, cmon EVERYONE KNOWS DAYO" panko

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Could get clocks for this question, but did phase get a viewer bump lately? Panko's up to 1.5k viewers, great to see.

Topo Chico

Panko is my favorite lewdtuber
Could get clocks for this question, but did phase get a viewer bump lately? Panko's up to 1.5k viewers, great to see.
This is kinda an event, but ya they have. Been some trickle down from Pippa success and fish has been running some ads. Lumi, Lia, and Tenma been doing really well recently too

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Collabs with a lot of vtubers outside the company, advertising and just daily grind works
Also not constantly debuting gens and letting the girls find an audience

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
FWIW there were rumors that YouTube reworked how they calculated CCV and so everyone looked like they got a bump. I can't find anything concrete to that effect, though.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
FWIW there were rumors that YouTube reworked how they calculated CCV and so everyone looked like they got a bump. I can't find anything concrete to that effect, though.
quite a few of the chuubas that i regularly watched got a bump on views so theres that

Salado

Each time Erina has got a 1k+ raid from Pippa she's manage to retain around 800ccv for some time now (depends on the game she's playing sometimes, tho.)

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I heard from a youtube comment that it might be a change in that Youtube now counts those attempting adblock. But across the board it seems like everyone has more than doubled. Dizzy has been hitting 600-1000, Rie has been hitting 300-500. Not too long ago Rie was struggling to get past 100

Last edited:

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
I heard from a youtube comment that it might be a change in that Youtube now counts those attempting adblock. But across the board it seems like everyone has more than doubled. Dizzy has been hitting 600-100, Rie has been hitting 300-500. Not too long ago Rie was struggling to get past 100
Maybe some adblockers got better at dodging youtube detection.
After youtube started locking people out of videos a ton of coding autists have contributed to open source adblocking projects with ways to completely sidestep it all.

Kalion

:)
"Children are like, perfect targets." - Ember on sniping.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
mono monet is cute

thats all

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Shiina's dedication to plasma weaponry should be applauded for its audacity

Ensok

Early Adopter
Shiina's dedication to plasma weaponry should be applauded for its audacity
She truly does not respect the pistol.

Edit: Well she just blew up all her marine allies with the tank too.

Last edited:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I can't believe Lia died again. :yagoocry:
735289.jpg

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
"This feels repetitive, chat"

No Shiina, you haven't seen anything yet. Wait until you have to do the same exact levels but backwards and with Flood.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Bijou to Kaela: "Do you know what 'gyatt' means?"

Oh no, here we go
:BijouBijou:

Limkin

Dizzy's deep belly laugh is :shiinastare:
Everyone wanted to join fucking Tsunderia, it's amazing hearing it about nowadays

Top Bottom