"Stop with anymore requests of seeing real body pieces and go watch a twitch whore instead leave me the fuck alone you make me uncomfortable at this point"Tenma Maemi

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Yeah, i watched almost a hour of Elira saying yippee.

All I've got out of the last couple days as someone who hasn't watched Nijisanji since 2021 is that "oh ok Nina is back but DAMN them are some big fucking tits"

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Matara Kan, Not-Nina, Roach tiddy mommy now going live for her first proper stream. We're expecting some post-debut talk followed by Dwarf Fortress.

Edit: Boomer mom can't into tech support, it's cute. Vshojo has set her up with mods though.

Edit 2: Her eyes are incredible. They sell so many expressions so hard on their own, it's really top-tier work.

Last edited:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Elira is doing her Totsumachi and Namiji Freesia and Reina Sun from Project Kawaii joined.
elirapk.jpeg

soap suds

Millie just implied Elira could fist her and then backpedaled to say she meant that Elira could kiss her mouth hole. Never change Millie, never change.
Screen Shot 2023-10-16 at 6.40.21 PM.png

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

soap suds

Holy shit Maia made all these... she even made them cheesecake flavored because that's Elira's favorite.
Screen Shot 2023-10-16 at 6.49.05 PM.png
Man, all these girls are lusting for Elira's boobies.
They all have such a hard time talking to her now lol.

braindoko

Matara Kan, Not-Nina, Roach tiddy mommy now going live for her first proper stream. We're expecting some post-debut talk followed by Dwarf Fortress.

Edit: Boomer mom can't into tech support, it's cute. Vshojo has set her up with mods though.

Edit 2: Her eyes are incredible. They sell so many expressions so hard on their own, it's really top-tier work.

umm akshually :inanerdy:
she RPs as a tech illiterate boomer but has years of Twitch streaming under her belt (before niji). Just something to keep in mind when she talks about "the newfangled twitch television", it's kayfabe

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

soap suds

A certain rat has arrived. She sounds really rough but that's mainly because she just woke up.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
How do Bae and Elira know eachother? I like unity between corps :kroheart:

soap suds

Half a year or so ago Elira and Bae went out to eat together and did karaoke! It was with another friend, but they're not naming anyone in particular.

Elira said that they went out when Elira went to Japan to see Petra. They had a fun time and drank a lot. They went with a third friend and a lot of people are saying it was Miori.

Last edited:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Lumi's playing Lords of the Fallen, and was invaded and killed by Strippin. She went to his Twitch chat and said:

Both chats are relaying messages between the both of them. Lumi currently shit talking the British.
:whatastory:

Edit: He went to her Twitch channel and gifted 10 subs.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
OH, IT IS BAE.

View attachment 50918

And she sounds dead as fuck.
A certain rat has arrived. She sounds really rough but that's mainly because she just woke up.
She was also karaoking for like 4 hours.
How do Bae and Elira know eachother? I like unity between corps :kroheart:
Half a year or so ago Elira and Bae went out to eat together and did karaoke! It was with another friend, but they're not naming anyone in particular.

Elira said that they went out when Elira went to Japan to see Petra. They had a fun time and drank a lot. They went with a third friend and a lot of people are saying it was Miori.
They have a friend in common, Miori and she did mix some of her covers too.
Yeah, likely Miori. She has been traveling this year and visited Bae in Japan briefly once. Miori also did some work for both Uki and Kronii recently. She has been getting around.

I didn't know they actually were friends off random Twitter interactions, that is fun to know.

I missed this live, but have playback hacks I am using to backwatch. She wished her a happy birthday on Twitter, but I am happy to see her have her first on-stream with a Nijisanji member.

Edit: also, if you told me this would be her first public use of her new intro, I wouldn't have believed you

Towle

Lumi's playing Lords of the Fallen, and was invaded and killed by Strippin. She went to his Twitch chat and said:

Both chats are relaying messages between the both of them. Lumi currently shit talking the British.
:whatastory:

Edit: He went to her Twitch channel and gifted 10 subs.
Strippin? That's a name I haven't heard in ages.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

soap suds

Elira really didn't think much about her boob being out, but then seeing everyone freak out made her laugh. She spent the day scrolling through her tag to see what people said and all she saw were screenshots of her boobs.

The top she has now was actually the concept top for her kimono but she thought that the top was too hot for the kimono so she asked her mama to change it lol.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Fauna is admitting to eating play doh on stream.
"I don't think it's half bad."
:pikaWUT:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Sorry anti-unity tards, Elira/Bae was blessed.
:sanasmile:

Fauna is admitting to eating play doh on stream.
"I don't think it's half bad."
:pikaWUT:
Just so you know, this is not the first time she has said this.

Edit:

Top Bottom