"Wait a minute, I'm not a nazi"Pipkin Pippa

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

God's Strongest Dragoon

Huh ok, so they both survived that? Doesn't make a lot of sense
Windows made a call for help very early on in the film before people started getting offed because of the storm. They should be dead though.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Windows made a call for help very early on in the film. They should be dead though.
A lot of kids these days don't know that radio has line of sight issues and a fuck off blizzard will cut off your signal.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Carpenter endorsed both the comic and the video game, but only he knows who the thing is at the end and just likes to see people debate about it like a master troll.

God's Strongest Dragoon

A lot of kids these days don't know that radio has line of sight issues and a fuck off blizzard will cut off your signal.
Writers don't adhere to scientific logic a lot of the time, especially in the case of comic book writers

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Windows made a call for help very early on in the film. They should be dead though.
I assumed that Childs became a thing when the others found Blair's UFO. Then, in the final scene, it chose to lay down to "freeze to death" with MacReady since its easier to "blend in" with another body.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Well, either way. Great film. Glad to see they both enjoyed it. :BijouBijou:

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
I'll go to bat for the Hawk's film.
It's a good film, for a 50s B movie.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Well, Shiina called it funny. I don't get that one.
It helps they were watching it with friends that are chatterboxes during movies, that massively kills a horror film's ability to terrify you.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Yeah I don't agree that it could be called "It's so bad it's funny". There are maybe 2 parts that are funny looking, but as a movie it stands up fine.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
That was fun. One of my favorite movies with some of my favorite hags. Glad they enjoyed it. Would be great to do some more of these with more great movies (especially horror).

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to catch Ami's watch alongs live (who has also watched some great ones), but I definitely plan on watching the vods. Looks like she's watching Hellraiser 2 and 3 on Wednesday, so I want to try and catch that.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
It helps they were watching it with friends that are chatterboxes during movies, that massively kills a horror film's ability to terrify you.
This is a big factor. Considering Shiina watched it last time with Lumi, I imagine the dynamic was largely the same.

Edit: It's true, the Amogus memes the entire time with Airi being totally clueless was pretty funny. :smugpipi:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Shiina unironically loves the clone wars star war movies 1 2 3 (whatever that's called). So it's okay to put her movie opinions in the garbage and pat her on the head.
:shiinawangy:

God's Strongest Dragoon

This is a big factor. Considering Shiina watched it last time with Lumi, I imagine the dynamic was largely the same.
Yeah, when the film is just expertly building tension for a solid ~1-2 mins but if the two of them are just casually chatting, it takes away from its effect.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Shiina unironically loves the clone wars star war movies 1 2 3 (whatever that's called). So it's okay to put her movie opinions in the garbage and pat her on the head.
Anti-ing shiina now.

EDIT: Did Shiina lie just now? Pretty sure she did react to some of the scares in mortuary assistant lol

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Yeah Airi we remember when Lumi was playing mortuary assistant too :smugpipi: I bet Shiina doesn't want us to remember though....

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Yeah, when the film is just expertly building tension for a solid ~1-2 mins but if the two of them are just casually chatting, it takes away from its effect.
the fact I got so into this film despite them never shutting up shows how amazing it is

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
>pippa would make friends with the thing
Bold of you to assume that she wouldn't be the one infecting the thing.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Top Bottom