"NOOO NOT THE FUCKING 'CASH NOW', NOT THESE FUCKING COMMERCIALS!!! FUCK THERE'S SO MANY OF THEEESE!!!"Pipkin Pippa

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
As an aside, with how heavily involved so many of the other talents are now in debuts and events like the concert, I wonder if part of the reason Vei/Nyanners left was because Vshojo wanted to focus more on these sorts of company promotions and events and they refused. They were always more solo-fliers in streams and there's been a notable shift in overall culture since.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Live for real.

Also, who is Jared?

Stunned But Dumb

As an aside, with how heavily involved so many of the other talent debuts and events like the concert, I wonder if part of the reason Vei/Nyanners left was because Vshojo wanted to focus more on these sorts of company promotions and events and they refused. They were always more solo-fliers in streams and there's been a big shift in overall culture since.
With Vei, I don't know, but Nyanners did show interest in in that kind of stuff throughout her career in vshojo. Her feelings could've have always changed, thats fine, but otherwise I still doubt thats why she left.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Mama Roach doesn't make any mistakes, ever, in her life

Yes I am biased for being a fan of hers the past few years, disregard that entirely

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Wanting a 3d concert...

Man, i hate Nijisanji upper management so fucking much.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Wanting a 3d concert...

Man, i hate Nijisanji upper management so fucking much.
Can't help but feel like her reasons for leaving over singing were, indeed, total BS.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
...wait I just realized the Matarakan and Randon collab could hypothetically happen at any point in the foreseeable future

I believe

also Dizzy's going to be late, surprise family visit:

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick
She says she's suffering from burnout... I assume that's part of the lore and not a veiled swipe at a certain Black Company.

Stunned But Dumb

Not beating the corpo vtuber retirement home with those statements there, Matara

Punished Lurker

... you know what? I really like this unsubtleness and her being kinda direct, this whole thing of taking it easy is good and I hope she recovers from her burnout

The Rrat

Early Adopter
...wait I just realized the Matarakan and Randon collab could hypothetically happen at any point in the foreseeable future
Sounds like no, since she just said she is gonna take it slow to start and focus on solo content since she is still burnt out.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Can't help but feel like her reasons for leaving over singing were, indeed, total BS.

Considering she's already dropping a cover after her debut, I agree

Please let this happen

Stunned But Dumb

Arkham games LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOO

God's Strongest Dragoon

Dragon Age: Origins, Batman: Arkham series (WHAT THE FUCK, HE'S DC, NOT MARVEL), Metal Gear Solid
Good choice of games

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Not beating the corpo vtuber retirement home with those statements there, Matara
In all honesty, as much as we meme on it, it hasn't exactly been bad for VShojo. Looks worse for Holo and Niji, tbh.

She is gonna play MGS1, 2, and 3 again.
:sanasmile:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick
Hope she starts with Arkham Asylum when she plays Mr. Man-bat popular Marvel characters adventures.

IMissTheOldInternet

I MUST NOT GLOW I MUST NOT GLOW I MUST NOT GLOW
Kenshi and Factorio fuck yes, I will have to tolerate twitch.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
She says she's suffering from burnout... I assume that's part of the lore and not a veiled swipe at a certain Black Company.
I assume that all the lore exists as a veiled swipe at the black company in itself

Top Bottom