"If you hear a girl's voice and instantly go 'Must be a guy' you're gay"Shondo

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Spooked But Lobotomized

Ina, of course, preordered the Alarmo

SomeRando

Fuck, Hina's dad apparently had appendicitis (I'm guessing appendicitis because it was an organ rupture) and her dad's doctor fucked up something with the surgery, pretty bad stuff but he's doing better now

Bronze

At least Hina's healthy, just needs some exercise. She bought something for it, but I didn't get what. She also found the Ring fit stream idea brilliant, doesn't have the capture card for it yet

dumdum did nothing wrong

I've missed Phase's actual ABG(Hina)

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Fuck, Hina's dad apparently had appendicitis (I'm guessing appendicitis because it was an organ rupture) and her dad's doctor fucked up something with the surgery, pretty bad stuff but he's doing better now

That's nice to hear, but how's Hina doing?

Salado

She was really worried about her dad, of course, but also her mother, she took it really bad. They are doing better now, it appears.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
At least Hina's healthy, just needs some exercise. She bought something for it, but I didn't get what.
An elliptical.

Bronze

She was doing awfully, crying daily during his father's situation. But she's doing ok rn. BBs recorded the prayer she does at the start for her(with slight changes) and showering her with gifts and superchats. Now she's checking a board they've made. It should uplift her mood. E: At least she sounds like it did

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
Ina, of course, preordered the Alarmo
What the actual fuck, Nintendo.
foto_no_exif - 2024-10-18T185246.033.jpg

100 bucks AND requires a subscription.

Rumao

Last edited:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

It amuses me that I made my post intending to mock your assumed-typo, only to now re-read what you wrote and realize it was her dad that had appendicitis and not Hina herself, which is what I originally thought you said.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
What the actual fuck, Nintendo.
View attachment 80898

100 bucks AND requires a subscription.

Rumao
It only works for beds that contain a single person as well. Couples can't use it it effectively. I'd like to say that it slays a rrat about Ina's relationship status but I don't think there is one.

Spooked But Lobotomized

It only works for beds that contain a single person as well. Couples can't use it it effectively. I'd like to say that it slays a rrat about Ina's relationship status but I don't think there is one.
ATTENTION INMATES!! If your oshi doesn't have an Alarmo, she is being POUNDED every night by her CHAD BOYFRIEND.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I'm glad mint is having fun with DMC1 :PomuExcited:

Top Bottom