"With that said, you can get rough with me if you want, bye byeee!"Nekomata Okayu

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

closedblas

Nasa is in the storm drains, trying to get kids to eat hooked on Phase coffee.

Jesus. It's even worse: she's trying to get them to join the Discord.
1728966851075.png

Helkar

Unless i missed it and it was literally in the first minute, there has been no exciting announcement on Dizzy's radio show.

Also, she is getting progressively lazier on her no-guest episodes, now only talking for 15 minutes before starting a 75-minutes uninterrupted music segment.
Dizzy, i think you're creative and talented and i wanted to like this whole radio show idea, but it's genuinely difficult to do.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Unless i missed it and it was literally in the first minute, there has been no exciting announcement on Dizzy's radio show.

Also, she is getting progressively lazier on her no-guest episodes, now only talking for 15 minutes before starting a 75-minutes uninterrupted music segment.
Dizzy, i think you're creative and talented and i wanted to like this whole radio show idea, but it's genuinely difficult to do.
I would bet it's at the end

Helkar

On second thought, giving Clara 3D is a terrible mistake.
She is now twerking to Ave Maria.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

You misunderstand the purpose.

It is for Dizzy to spend some time chilling out and grooving while everyone stares at her jello tits.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
You misunderstand the purpose.

It is for Dizzy to spend some time chilling out and grooving while everyone stares at her jello tits.
I'm waiting for the day where she forgets to mute while a song's playing and we hear her singing along, rather than just see her model moving silently.

Bronze

She announced she lost the "lost & found" box. She can't get another so she asked us to tell them if we find it. Sounds like teasing for something, possibly invaders.(if they are ready that is)
She also talked more between the songs, so it felt more radio program like.

So Eimi raided main channel. We raided Clara who ended and raided Hime who also ended. So end result is all of us are chilling with Peo

E: Now Peo's showing Dizzy and UAP to chat

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Kiara just mentioned in the current 7 days to die stream that she is floating the idea of planning a trip with the girls to Vegas, and Gigi and Biboo immediately jumped at it, maybe also Fauna, as they were the only ones playing the game at the moment.
I'm willing to akasupa any chuuba that makes Kiara take a shot at the range.

Admittedly, the recoil of a 9 mm might be enough to toss her against the wall, but that's part of the fun.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Lia got death threats in her maros from her Castlevania joke.
To which she responds, "I'm not 30" and "Shut up, you'll be dead soon"
:Vesper-UNHINGED:

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter

Admittedly, the recoil of a 9 mm might be enough to toss her against the wall, but that's part of the fun.
There is a better chance of her taking a shot (with a gun) than taking a shot (of alcohol) to be fair.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Spooked But Lobotomized

Dooby is such an awful singer. She'll never join a corpo at this rate

Kiara is probably so bad a shot, her best bet would be to turn around and fire in the opposite direction of an attacker, propelling her body backwards as a projectile to smash into them.

GOTBB

Spooked But Lobotomized

This girl is singing the king of the hill intro... before that she did what's new scooby doo

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Wixoyu

This was a couple hours ago, but Calli talked to whoever is handling the 7DtD server and they were positive about doing more. They were also confident about keeping the characters.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Bear Jesus died for our sins, guys.

Someone make sure to clip that, because that's a winner.

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
They were also confident about keeping the characters.
How hard would it be for others to join in when they are that far along?

Salado

Airi can touch her head with her toes. I thought you'd want to know.

Top Bottom