"My pets need a dad in their life"Kattarina Qutie

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Jacks Wasted Life

Management clearly doesn't want *too* much overlap, and that makes sense. Look what Pippa and Jelly streaming at the same time did to the hampter.
I find myself having to choose all the time. Who gets the monitor and who gets the laptop, trying to watch two streams at once is Sophie's choice.

Still love Pippa, but the Hampter is a cruel temptress.

Negzana

I find myself having to choose all the time. Who gets the monitor and who gets the laptop, trying to watch two streams at once is Sophie's choice.

Still love Pippa, but the Hampter is a cruel temptress.
IDK about Eimi, but Pippa always was too hit-or-miss for me to really actively seek her streams so I'd choose the monkey over the rabbit any day

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Negzana

I'm also legally retarded. -Jelly
:whatastory:
"I want these people oppressed"

God she is too based. Need to work overtime for those plane tickets and chinese+Malaysian classes.

Salado

"Playing this game makes me want to oppress these people"- Jelly

I can hear the twitterfags typing already.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Negzana

"My name is Jericho Sea of Stars, I legally changed my name because Jericho fits me better as a person, I recently took a native whatever test where they test your blood and they tell you you're 0.00001% Mexican. I'm also 0.00001% from South Texas, I'm also 20% Korean, 10% Japanese, 5% Indian, 5% By the Way all of this you gotta know you know you gotta remember because technically relate to every single one of these races by the way, I freaking love Indian food and I love... Texan food, Barbecque Ribs. My pronouns are uh they/them, and I am really really into busses, I really freaking love busses. I think busses are awesome. I think it's a huge part of my personality. Also... Me being- me being a nonconforming gender that's also a big part of my personality, and I also love trains. Occasionally get panic attacks when I see- when I see cicadas because- because cicadas are a big part of my childhood trauma. We're dustborn, we're airborn, (Isn't this autism?) no this isn't autism I'm just unique and this way I can relate to the very unique main character of this game (Don't forget to add neurodivergent) oh fuck sorry sorry I'm autistic, I'm also um legally retarded, I'm also legally blind because my eyesight is really bad, I'm also legally depressed, I take meds every day, I also... Like is this what the game is targeting? This kinda people? "

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
"My name is Jericho Sea of Stars, I legally changed my name because Jericho fits me better as a person, I recently took a native whatever test where they test your blood and they tell you you're 0.00001% Mexican. I'm also 0.00001% from South Texas, I'm also 20% Korean, 10% Japanese, 5% Indian, 5% By the Way all of this you gotta know you know you gotta remember because technically relate to every single one of these races by the way, I freaking love Indian food and I love... Texan food, Barbecque Ribs. My pronouns are uh they/them, and I am really really into busses, I really freaking love busses. I think busses are awesome. I think it's a huge part of my personality. Also... Me being- me being a nonconforming gender that's also a big part of my personality, and I also love trains. Occasionally get panic attacks when I see- when I see cicadas because- because cicadas are a big part of my childhood trauma. We're dustborn, we're airborn, (Isn't this autism?) no this isn't autism I'm just unique and this way I can relate to the very unique main character of this game (Don't forget to add neurodivergent) oh fuck sorry sorry I'm autistic, I'm also um legally retarded, I'm also legally blind because my eyesight is really bad, I'm also legally depressed, I take meds every day, I also... Like is this what the game is targeting? This kinda people? "
I need to marry Jelly. :kroheart:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Numberfagging for a second, but i believe Jelly's shot over 2k CCV in both of her morning streams this week so far.
Her timezone really is a debuff.
I used to watch her way more before she changed to her new timeslot but now I'm almost never awake for her streams or at best I catch the first hour.

The Peanut Gallery

Tis the Spooky Season. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Tenmas status playing mahjong right now

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
foto_no_exif - 2024-10-02T181606.025.jpg

4 stupid women attempt to play Wheel of Fortune. What could go wrong.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Whores showing feet SMH

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
Who the fuck guesses C first?

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
Mint probably thought she would avoid being outed as the dumbest one in the room by being the host. Too bad she outed herself by not knowing the rules.

:mintcrazy:

Edit:
Doki outs herself as a tourist live on stream

Last edited:

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

Saturnus

haha it's unou

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

I Wanna Die