Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Thanks for supporting my oshi, bro
Untitled.png

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Fuwawa: "There's a big difference? What are you talking about, ruffians? We're twins!" :irysisadork:
32857295.jpg

:pomuLove:
335920352.jpg

99325892.jpg

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
This schedule reveal is kino as fuck, hope Runie doesn't get a potential strike.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
This schedule reveal is kino as fuck, hope Runie doesn't get a potential strike.
For those who didn't see it, Runie put her entire October schedule into an edited trailer set to a cover of "This is Halloween" and dropped it right after the twist ending of her RP stream.

1:24:50 if the timestamp doesn't work

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
I'm watching on the TV. Jelly's already losing it, and we're still on the intro.:dokiSmugNew:

The Peanut Gallery

Tis the Spooky Season. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
:MozumiPichi::MozumiPichi::MozumiPichi:
7osqas.jpg

f5d3c2.jpg

azje72.jpg

dcoat9.jpg

zvye5n.jpg

w2bc0o.jpg

gktxa7.jpg

1ylzk2.jpg

Also her hotsauce is back and she's got a new plush

Last edited:

Negzana

I'm watching on the TV. Jelly's already losing it, and we're still on the intro.:dokiSmugNew:

On second thought, maybe she's better in her shithole of a country. The west is consumed with this sort of woke trash.

Time to learn Chinese and Malaysian.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
What a time to find out your adblocker no longer works :whatastory:

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

I agree, but I'm surprised it's had endurance, as I literally have not heard it since 1998.

I didn't check out of the main music scene until around 2002, but even then I wasn't hearing it. Maybe it later had a resurgence and is staple in some areas? Regardless, hit me with that type of nostalgia that at once reminds me of something mundane and meaningless, while also slightly annoying, but also the overwhelming sense of loss for a time long past, along with a generation that has gone sideways, and the ever encroaching fear of death.

Good songwriting, anyways.

"Kiss Me" by Sixpence None The Richer is like a staple Vtuber Karaoke song, but it's also a staple Karaoke song in general. Basically, any woman above age 10 and under age 50 has sung along to it. The wikipedia entry literally says it was the first song Taylor Swift learned to play on guitar. It's running at a paltry 887 million plays on Spotify.

VTuberThrow

I always thought Uruka would eventually use the Urucock model, but I didn't want to be right.

Salado

Jelly is listening to the horrible Dustburn song for the first time and is dying. :Vesper-UNHINGED:

E:

"Top kek!"- Jelly.

Last edited:

Helkar

Numberfagging for a second, but i believe Jelly's shot over 2k CCV in both of her morning streams this week so far.
Her timezone really is a debuff.

Negzana

Numberfagging for a second, but i believe Jelly's shot over 2k CCV in both of her morning streams this week so far.
Her timezone really is a debuff.
She is probably one of the absolutely most entertaining Phasemems and isn't as filtering as Lia. She just needs someone to save her from her mudhut and show her a place with a better streaming schedule.

Still saving up for my passport and plane tickets.

Helkar

She just needs someone to save her from her mudhut and show her a place with a better streaming schedule.
Numberfagging for a second
Management clearly doesn't want *too* much overlap, and that makes sense. Look what Pippa and Jelly streaming at the same time did to the hampter.

Negzana

She saw the "is the sausage is halal" subtitle (She muted the game to see if it made it better) and her pupils shrunk.

Salado

Jelly muted the game's dialog for a second after the sausage joke.

Negzana

This game is so bad it's crashing her stream

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Top Bottom