"Don't talk to me. You are Irish. Shut your potato eating mouth... Shut the fuck up"Kaneko Lumi

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
So im watching Sayu and shes doing a laugh-you-lose Challenge. Seems interesting. College Humor comes on.
Immediately leave.

UberSoldat

So im watching Sayu and shes doing a laugh-you-lose Challenge. Seems interesting. College Humor comes on.
Immediately leave.
Some of their stuff was good, like the CEO vids

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
Damn Korone is crying because Botan lost her match. Both times Botan was close, but she let her opponents maul her.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
She played better than most new players, but most of her skill seemed to be focused on offense and she struggled on the back foot. Also burned herself out way too much.

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
Botan was just bawling her eyes out and I can't really blame her. It's hard when you lose a close match in a tournament, it's even harder when you're losing in a team environment in front of thousands of people for the first time.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Botan was just bawling her eyes out and I can't really blame her. It's hard when you lose a close match in a tournament, it's even harder when you're losing in a team environment in front of thousands of people for the first time.
Dogura pulled the clutch of a fucking lifetime and now there's happy tears from her. Congrats to her team for a well-fought 3rd place :sanasmile:

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
Botan's team won. Dogura, the team captain, clutched it out last round last game.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Damn I was wrong. The BO1s counted towards the final score. Her team lost unfortunately and got 4th place.

But it was a hype tournament and everyone did their best. I believe Shishiron will keep playing. You can tell how much she loves this game every time she turns it on and her improvement from the last CR Cup was amazing. I love this hag lion.

Last edited:

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick
another day, another BIBOO SOULS at the top of the hour, place your bets on whether she wishes she scheduled another day of Lies of P instead of waiting until next week to play it again:

This is worth it for the thumbnail alone.

UberSoldat

Literally just stopped by Nousagi's stream and lo and behold. Nousagi is currently on a religious tangent.
1695568564526.png

What was that tool you guys use to extract messages by a certain user?

1695569353644.png

I'm not well-versed with this dude, does he just vent in people's streams?

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Literally just stopped by Nousagi's stream and lo and behold. Nousagi is currently on a religious tangent.
View attachment 46745
What was that tool you guys use to extract messages by a certain user?

View attachment 46746
I'm not well-versed with this dude, does he just vent in people's streams?
Put that in his respective thread please.Thats one of these fucking Schizo/LoLCows

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

braindoko

She lost Ocelot's torture game (no continues) and her saves are gone. Reimu...
1695577480656.png

E: both memory cards corrupted :beataniugh:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

braindoko

Wait, is she in OG hardware? How did she manage that?
her PS2 hates PS1 memory cards apparently
She's not the brightest with real hardware, she overpaid for her Silent Hill copies by like $500 and got a PS2 because she thinks only Fat PS3 can play PS1 discs :guradumbl:
On the upside: woman tears nice
【METAL GEAR SOLID】omg are you AN OTAKU TOO__【NIJISANJI EN _ Reimu Endou】 1-35-49 screenshot_proc.jpg

Last edited:

Horo7618

No one in particular

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Top Bottom