" - le retard de Vox Akuma -"Nijisanji notice about Vox being late in French

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Since we are not getting Sports Festival this year, I hope the Justice girls enjoyed it a lot.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
It took one guy five months so make this one (see quote below), so I'd say next year at the earliest. Unless they had another guy working on the next chapter simultaneously, that is.
5 months? This guy is a mad lad. I can't imagine how many hours of sleep were skipped to just build the individual dungeons. Quite impressive.

mismatch

5 months? This guy is a mad lad. I can't imagine how many hours of sleep were skipped to just build the individual dungeons. Quite impressive.
4 of those months were spent on Kiara's dungeon.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Future chapters shouldn't take as long since the basics are all there, but still will probably be a while. IRyS said more than a month, but not incredibly long

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Future chapters shouldn't take as long since the basics are all there, but still will probably be a while. IRyS said more than a month, but not incredibly long
Yeah, I kind of assumed they'd be going to different worlds in the future instead of going back to Libestal. If they're going back to Libestal, then they can probably reuse a lot.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
I missed out on most of the event due to unfortunate timing, but from what I could catch and the clips I saw, it seemed like a really fun time. EN scuff is to be expected at this point especially with the entire branch involved, but it seemed like they handled it well when it popped up and still enjoyed themselves. And it was just really cool to see everyone hanging out together like that. It's a rarity that I hope happens more with Chapter 2 and onward.

I'm not sure why Biboo got corrupted or why it felt like everyone was married to everyone else, but sometimes full context isn't needed :BijouBijou:

Though maybe I'll go back and watch a giant clip compilation sometime.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Not like they were gonna let them fail lol
Better to remove any mechanics that might discourage the talents from playing.
Just respawn at the nearest checkpoint when you die, no dropped items, no zenloss.
Yeah, I kind of assumed they'd be going to different worlds in the future instead of going back to Libestal. If they're going back to Libestal, then they can probably reuse a lot.
1725769536184.png

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
EN Reco II: The WhorYS of Sin, the most divisive entry in the EN Reco trilogy.

They don't go back to Lordran Libestal until EN Rico III.

Last edited:

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
It was very much a journey over destination experience.

That Ame and Gonathon ship is going to spawn a thousand fanarts.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
As a minekra builder autist, 5 months was definitely more than enough. Each dungeon probably took a week at most and that is being very generous.

Reasons:
  • Terrain is incredibly simple and mostly flat, could've been made in a couple of days or with a terrain editing program easily
  • Most builds consist of a single block, so no color theory fuckery
  • Most builds are flat or have little detail, flat walls can be made in literally 5 seconds with a single worldedit command
  • The insides of dungeons are mostly dark corridors with no decor, super easy to do
  • There's a lot of re-used assets like trees, towers in the city and dungeons, some houses, you can copy paste these with a single command too
The most impressive things in my personal opinion were the commands and custom models, the build itself is like a 5/10, but it is fine for what it was used for. I only want to clarify that the timescale the dude was given is not crazy whatsoever, a team of 3-5 experienced builders could've crushed it down to a couple of weeks if they worked 8 hours every day.

Last edited:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Screenshot_20240908_014540_Brave.jpg

Screenshot_20240908_015337_Brave.jpg
"You sure that badge isn't for killing Fishman's idol dream by sunning your Void?"
:fishmandispair:

Last edited:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

mismatch

It was very much a journey over destination experience.

That Ame and Gonathon ship is going to spawn a thousand fanarts.
Already has...

1725778280632.png

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Nasa karaoke always brings me joy, currently singing the OP for AIR

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
How come you piss fetishists never mentioned that Mozu is a really good singer?
If I was more equipped I would make a SpongeBob scallop diaper meme out of this but I'll settle for the clip

MOZU IS SINGING SNAKE EATER THIS IS NOT A FUCKING DRILL
View attachment 47756
Hooly, Mozu with the pipes!
I don't know what she's on about, her singing is fantastic!
Good god, I forget mozu can sing like this. Is it the piss? Does it help?
Welp.... Mozu is singing. I miss her singing. Top tier.
Mozu is one of the rare vtubers that no matter how many times i hear her singing, ill be speechless everytime.
Mozu singing Hallelujah is giving me chills :shiinastare:
V-dere is doing a karaoke collab, everyone knows by now Mozu is fantastic at singing but the rest of the group are strong singers as well, this is gonna be great :sanasmile:

EDIT: they're all singing different songs at the same time this is the most beautiful clusterfuck I've ever seen

Mozu is objectively one of the most talented singers I’ve heard and I doubt the others were far behind.

Azehara clipped it too

IF there are any. I think that's the plan, but this was clearly a massive amount of work and a huge headache for a lot of people behind the scenes. I'm not certain there will be many more, maybe not any. But I'm grateful for what we got, it's been tons of fun.
Nah we are totally getting chapters 2-4 for Promise -Justice over the next year
CC is still yapping with chat about how much she enjoyed the campaign.
Liz was doing the same. From what I saw of her vods she took the RP with all the seriousness a dedicated Roleplayer like her would, and at the end she gushed OOC about how much she loves RP and how she was so happy to share one of her favorite past times with the Rosarians. I highly recommend checking out her vods for hilarious inner monologueing and her recap loading screen doodles.
it was just really cool to see everyone hanging out together like that. It's a rarity that I hope happens more with Chapter 2 and onward.
I hope this forged some new lifelong friendships and will result in some new collab groups and duos is it crazy for me to think Ame might collab with Gigi after this?, that Gura might Collab with the green women?
Now the wait for chapter two. Who do we think will sing the OP for that one? My shot in the dark guess if we stick with one talent from each gen Kiara, FuwaMoco (typically they count as one), Bae, and CC

BEEG Booba Fishing

Now the wait for chapter two. Who do we think will sing the OP for that one? My shot in the dark guess if we stick with one talent from each gen Kiara, FuwaMoco (typically they count as one), Bae, and CC
They blew their load with the first song using what's generally considered the "musical artist" of each gen. If they plan to use all the talents eventually, they need to mix it up a little lest we end up with Ame, Fauna, Shiori and Raora rupturing eardrums for the final chapter.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
1725818673689.png1725818786138.png1725818802387.png
The furry crew (on the phase summer camp series)

Salado

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I have spent two days watching Amelia Watson essentially be this in her last stream

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Gentlemen
Erina's grippers
Untitled.png

Edit: Lumi wants to do more craft streams and showed her tub full of yarn.

Top Bottom