"Doesn't matter. If there's a hole, there's a way"Axel Syrios

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I hope they shuffle the teams next time to keep it fresh.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
The fights were involved for minecraft, but it felt like there was no loss condition.
They were just for spectacle, I think. A loss condition would have required a branching storyline, ain't nobody got time for that.

It's funny how CC tends to wander away from groups. It bothers her when there are a lot of people talking.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
It's funny how CC tends to wander away from groups. It bothers her when there are a lot of people talking.
Gura tends to as well.

mismatch

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I will miss the CringeKino moments :pippasadl: specially the Tam and Gonathon interactions :pippasquish:

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
It's over, but now they're chatting about what they did during the campaign. They clearly had fun.

As for me, I'm sorely tempted to spend the next six months going back and watching all the vods for the POV's I didn't see. I just know there's a ton of good stuff I missed that probably won't be clipped, with so much going on and so many POV's.

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
It was a pretty fun event having almost all of the HoloEN members roleplaying and creating stories out of thin air.

mismatch

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Welp, I didn't expect this Minecraft rp to provide as much fun and hilarious moments as it did. Even if it got forced sometimes, I'm glad all the girls seemed to have enjoyed it. Time to wait for Chapter 2 and Cover better be cooking something good.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Kazuma

Early Adopter
"Love hags" - Fauna
:sanasmile:

Ensok

Early Adopter
Welp, I didn't expect this Minecraft rp to provide as much fun and hilarious moments as it did. Even if it got forced sometimes, I'm glad all the girls seemed to have enjoyed it. Time to wait for Chapter 2 and Cover better be cooking something good.
It helps to have some of the girls really into it, even if most aren't or are clearly forcing themselves, when you've got some who are actually going all in on the rp and make believe it really helps.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Rat just peaced out like right away.
:depressedtako:

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
CC is still yapping with chat about how much she enjoyed the campaign.

These are the first full CC streams I've watched, and I'm so glad I did. She is a really good and really unique streamer, and she has a special talent for quick-thinking, chaotic RP for comedy and entertainment.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I hope they shuffle the teams next time to keep it fresh.
I hope not :annoyedpippa: I get 2 Koreans, one yab queen, a fucking kidney stone and a cuck lonely knight all in one place:towapeeved:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
CC is still yapping with chat about how much she enjoyed the campaign.

These are the first full CC streams I've watched, and I'm so glad I did. She is a really good and really unique streamer, and she has a special talent for quick-thinking, chaotic RP for comedy and entertainment.
Yeah. CC and Fauna together are a powerful duo. Probably my favorite

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
It helps to have some of the girls really into it, even if most aren't or are clearly forcing themselves, when you've got some who are actually going all in on the rp and make believe it really helps.
The standouts in that regard would be GiGi, Fauna, Biboo, and Kronii I'd say. As much as I enjoyed CC, she wasn't really committing to one bit, just zooming around stirring up others' shit.

ERB also tried to go all in with the RP, even making little animations for the start of her streams, but she could quite keep up with the other mems when it got really chaotic.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Untitled.png

:jellySlurs: makes an appearance

mismatch

Very cool event! I'm glad the EN management has finally realized that they have to trick/pay these girls to collab with each other. I look forward to everyone but GG and ERB forgetting everything about this by the time the next chapter happens. Will Gura even bother to show up when the event is no longer centered around Myth? Will Gonathan finally be reunited with his Pearl? Do FuwaMoco even know what the fuck is going on? Tune in next month, or whenever the underpaid coders get around to finishing the next chapter!

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Very cool event! I'm glad the EN management has finally realized that they have to trick/pay these girls to collab with each other. I look forward to everyone but GG and ERB forgetting everything about this by the time the next chapter happens. Will Gura even bother to show up when the event is no longer centered around Myth? Will Gonathan finally be reunited with his Pearl? Do FuwaMoco even know what the fuck is going on? Tune in next month, or whenever the underpaid coders get around to finishing the next chapter!
It took one guy five months so make this one (see quote below), so I'd say next year at the earliest. Unless they had another guy working on the next chapter simultaneously, that is.

Top Bottom