"YAGOO is best friend? No, YAGOO is... pet! YAGOO is animal friend... no, he is alien pet!"Shirakami Fubuki

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
I'm beginning to think Airi has a terrible grasp on money even among Phase girls. She's saying her settlement for the totaled car, rental car refund, medical bills, etc. is probably only gonna be 10k.

Her car was bought new only a few years ago iirc
I never thought I'd say this, but thank god this retarded woman was driving a Kia Forte.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
A truck killed that fairy vtuber and now almost takes out another. Truck-kun, please stop.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Airi honestly thinks 10k will cover her car getting totaled, cover the refund for car rental expenses, and medical. Airi please...
I don't think she believes 10k will cover the cost. She just thinks she'll only get 10k because some people she asked (probably her coworkers) told her that she might get 10-16k.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Not sure what he's saying but this dude clearly fails at his job.
Screenshot 2024-07-22 234140.png

Clown Penis

Early Adopter
Antspur Rapier with Blood affinity for scarlet rot and bleed status effects.

Lots of the tryhards have been sperging out about greatshields and crying for them to be nerfed.

Airi honestly thinks 10k will cover her car getting totaled, cover the refund for car rental expenses, and medical. Airi please...

I've completed the DLC thrice now.

Cold Greatsword and Savage Lion Claw was probably the hardest route.

Black Steel Greatshield/Verdegris Greatshield/Fingerprint Stone Shield with Blood Antspur/Frozen Needle was the easiest. Poking everything from behind a Greatshield was peak.

A truck killed that fairy vtuber and now almost takes out another. Truck-kun, please stop.
:gurawho:

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
She hasn't got to the games yet but Grimmi is going through Chipotles website and judging the athletes orders
signal-2024-07-22-22-49-49-921.jpg

Clown Penis

Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Kannagi Loki is making some very cute outfits for Panko. The summer dress is fantastic 👌

Ensok

Early Adopter
Kiara just met Fantastic at Helios One. Always one of the funniest conversations in the game.

Salado

milf.PNG

e:

"Dizzy's throbbing parasitic rod"- Dizzy Dokuro...

e2:

Talking about monster fucking now... :shiinastare:

Last edited:

Clown Penis

Early Adopter

Small white dog sings Nirvana.. which is like a Panko summoning ritual.Screenshot_20240724_052443_Brave.jpg

Salado

"Now that I'm older I think acoustic guitar is soy, I don't want to learn it anymore."- Jelly.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
SC: Best way is to be introduced. Ask Phase girls for help.
Jelly: You think the other Phase girls know guys? You think they have boyfriends? LMAO
Jelly: Honestly if they get a boyfriend before me I might just end it all.

[a bit later]
Chat: What if you ask Sakana for help?
Jelly: Ewwww, dude. Ewwww. I'd rather ask the Phase girls for help rather than Sakana....I'm not that desperate, I'll never be that desperate.

[later still]
Jelly: The girl in the manga I told you about got married at 30. I still have time!
E:
Stolen from /pcg/
1721815740333542.jpg
1721816428490318.jpg
E2: This is literally her :whatastory::
1721816975445916-min.jpg

At this point, I think a Jelly Femcel emote is in order

Edited for accuracy

Obligatory:
GStvR-XaQAArewD.png

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Chat: You should ask the other Phase girls to introduce you to guys
Jelly: You think the other Phase girls know guys? You think they have boyfriends?
[a bit later]
Jelly: Honestly if they get boyfriends before me I'm killing myself.

I think if Jelly ever finds out in the middle of a stream that Dizzy has a boyfriend, she's just opening the window and jumping mid-stream.

Salado

Chat: You should ask the other Phase girls to introduce you to guys
Jelly: You think the other Phase girls know guys? You think they have boyfriends?
[a bit later]
Jelly: Honestly if they get boyfriends before me I'm killing myself.

Now she's listing all the things her hypothetical man shouldn't do.

This is some "90K a year" level delusion :whatastory:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
"Now that I'm older I think acoustic guitar is soy, I don't want to learn it anymore."- Jelly.
actually though

i miss the joy of learning the guitar

Koronesuki

X-Potato
I think if Jelly ever finds out in the middle of a stream that Dizzy has a boyfriend, she's just opening the window and jumping mid-stream.
Nah. She'll just say that a dakimakura doesn't count as a boyfriend and continue streaming.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
The entire game consists of Tenma just swearing harshly in Russian. :gurastress:

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
She's done the math before and she makes roughly minimum wage.
I always guessed she would be in the like 70-100k range (not great, especially for CS California standards, but not insanely low either) given that we know she lives in California, and from my understanding in a pretty nice neighborhood.

I’ll be autistic and post these calcs, why not:

California min wage is $16 USD, federal is $7.25.

Going off of 24 hours days, and 52 weeks in a year, then there is 8,476 hours annually.

If she worked 24/7 that would be around ~63k if she was fed min wage, and ~140k if she was California’s min wage. If she wanted to make 100k annual at 16 dollars an hour, she would need to work around 120 hours a week.

So there is a good chance she isn’t even making 100k, and my bet is she is probably around the 16-25 usd per hour range and somewhere around 60-90k annual. Which is still, notably, quite poor (considering her overtime work) for someone in CS with her qualifications.

Black company.

Last edited:
Top Bottom