"Are there Ditto gangbang fanfictions?"Fujikura Uruka

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
fishscam.png
Of all the utterly useless features Youtube keeps adding, AI summary is by far the best, while simultaneously being the most useless.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Of all the utterly useless features Youtube keeps adding, AI summary is by far the best, while simultaneously being the most useless.
It's useless but at least it's funny. Meanwhile that thumbnail test feature they put out was incredibly dogshit and would kill your videos' performance.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
It's not the  most useless, it's capable of one guying Grimmi with little to no help from chat.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
I'm expecting Hime to chip a tooth chewing whole beans like this.
Also brewing changes the flavor profile.

Negzana

Kaela just said on her talk stream she needs to do streams for the sake of her mental health. Kind of relatable.

Salado

I'm expecting Hime to chip a tooth chewing whole beans like this.
Also brewing changes the flavor profile.
These women couldn't boil an egg and you expect them to brew the coffee the right way? :icanfixher:

---------------

why, tho...
87655.PNG

Salado

I don't know what prompted this but fuck it, it's funny.
7775443.PNG

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
It's not the  most useless, it's capable of one guying Grimmi with little to no help from chat.
holy shit AI really is coming for my job, workers unite against the robot menace

Salado

"Onii-chan, you wanna taste my beans?"- Himemiya Rie.

-------------------------
Bruh....
1706470485268391.png

Last edited:

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Chinchilla is announcing her picks for her upcoming spooky month so far we have, Welcome to kowloon, Faith: the unholy trinity, Don't scream, Fatal frame, and Amnesia the dark descent. Oh this a poll

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Jelly was considering raiding Pirate Software, but chickened out, so she dropped everyone in Yuu's waiting room

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I love Matsuri's eyes so much. I'm unironically watching her new outfit stream specifically for her eyes.

Also maid in a straightjacket art. Fitting.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

God's Strongest Dragoon

Jelly was considering raiding Pirate Software, but chickened out, so she dropped everyone in Yuu's waiting room
This is like the second time she considered raiding him but chickened out.

Salado

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

So was she upset because the guy said her nails were bad or was she upset he called her brown?

"Dizzy did you wash those vegetables?" awkward silence

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

So was she upset because the guy said her nails were bad or was she upset he called her brown?

"Dizzy did you wash those vegetables?" awkward silence
Being called brown.
When I pointed out she was brown in her instagram profile pic, she started calling herself Chinese instead of just Asian and updated the pic to one that isn't her with a tan.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
This is like the second time she considered raiding him but chickened out.
What needs to happen is that Jelly needs to get utterly drunk in order to get rid of any inhibitions towards raiding.

It worked for her after all. :pankosmug:

Salado

"I been salting all my water because I thought it would make it boil faster..."- Dizzy Dokuro.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
"I been salting all my water because I thought it would make it boil faster..."- Dizzy Dokuro.
I guess we're going to have to update the BOILING WATER section of the cookbook and expand it to the other Phase girls.

Top Bottom