"Gory hory shit! Ah no no nonono! Not like that, gorii... gorira, goriraaa GORIRA monkey shit!!! No not Kanata senpai is not shit, no no no!"Ichijou Ririka

Liveposting General - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

1713933036154.png

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
People in Hexa's chat telling her the mechanics of the Mimic's is fucking lame.

I agree, it's annoying, but little can be done about chat not reading the same "no backseating" rule every other chuuba has

silver lining, at least we'll get this stream of the game before she's filtered? maybe?

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Someone mentioned on Jelly's stream that only 16 people were playing TIS right now, so that means like half of the current player base is in her chat lmao
1713944764200.png

God's Strongest Dragoon

Someone mentioned on Jelly's stream that only 16 people were playing TIS right now, so that means like half of the current player base is in her chat lmao
View attachment 68649
It's at 20 now. Zach should thank Jerry for the 25% boost to the playerbase.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Bae, it's been seven fucking hours and four of it has been gambling...

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter
Bae, it's been seven fucking hours and four of it has been gambling...
I really wish she had hit the "Sorry" option at the confession. Would have been hilarious after all that. I fell asleep at least 3 times.

Negzana

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Jelly is beyond broken
She's so cute, man. This stream has been kino.

"WHY ARE YOU GUYS STILL HERE? I DON'T UNDERSTAND. IT'S BEEN NEARLY 5 HOURS AND I'VE JUST BEEN DOING THIS! I'VE BEEN ON THE SCREEN- HOW ARE YOU GUYS STILL HERE, I HALF EXPECTED YOU TO DROP TO 300 VIEWERS. WHY WOULD YOU WATCH THIS? WHYYYYYYY, I DON'T GET ITTTT???" - Jelly
She asks this, knowing her average viewer is just as (if not more) autistic than she is, and loves to see her play games like this.
Either way, blue alien cute
:pomuLove:

Negzana

"WHY ARE YOU GUYS STILL HERE? I DON'T UNDERSTAND. IT'S BEEN NEARLY 5 HOURS AND I'VE JUST BEEN DOING THIS! I'VE BEEN ON THE SCREEN- HOW ARE YOU GUYS STILL HERE, I HALF EXPECTED YOU TO DROP TO 300 VIEWERS. WHY WOULD YOU WATCH THIS? WHYYYYYYY, I DON'T GET ITTTT???" - Jelly
She asks this, knowing her average viewer is just as (if not more) autistic than she is, and loves to see her play games like this.
Why are autistic SEAgirls the best girls?

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
6 hours of assembly, holding 900+ viewers til the end. Getting sentimental at the end as well. Very cute, proud of her :pomuLove:
Next stream is STEAM ENGINE SIMULATOR. Autism-maxxing, my beloved

edit: due to time zone stuff, Jelly cannot make it for the main Phase Wars games, ouch. She can play in the community ones though

Negzana

Jelly autism continued with Kaela Minecraftism. This day is going well.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Pekora playing Goku vs Freiza right now.

Negzana

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Pekora playing Goku vs Freiza right now.
I wasn't too interested in her playthrough until I found out she knows almost nothing about DBZ. Going through Kakarot is her first experience with the story as a whole and her reactions have been great.

It just hits a little harder that Toriyama is gone.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

She unfortunately streams too late for me to watch on the weekdays, but you can bet I'm almost always one of the thousand vod watchers of hers. No matter what kind of turbo autist game she's playing, she's always a lot of fun.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Negzana

Top Bottom