"You're too weak to survive. You are too fragile of a human being to even be worth the oxygen you consume, you little bitch."Pipkin Pippa

Liveposting General - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
what did she say about the thing i completely missed it because of some files fucking me in the ass

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Fuck wasn't watching because sad, what did Irys say exactly?

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Basically that she's excited to be participating in the tournament and that she'll only be in VC with the girls on her team. She also checked and clarified with management beforehand so people don't have to worry.

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter
what did she say about the thing i completely missed it because of some files fucking me in the ass
Paraphrased:
"Oh yeah, the Overwatch tournament. Since I already see some SCs talking about it, management asked me to take part in it. It will be with Holo JP girls. We'll be playing vs JP Stars, I will be in voice chat with JP girls and Stars will be in a separate one. I confirmed this with management before accepting."

And then went on to talk about playing Hanzo. She was chipper through the whole thing, handled it well.

foto_no_exif (13).jpg
Lui was also in chat earlier, being her normal self. IRyS then said she wanted to taste her cooking sometime.
:holohag::hololove:

Netscaper

Early Adopter
The fact that IRyS had to clarify she won't interact with the stars is just ridiculous. The way she worded it was perfect, but it being in response to Unicorn SCs.
I wish the horned horses would go extinct already, instead of fucking people over of content just to satisfy their sick delusions.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Paraphrased:
"Oh yeah, the Overwatch tournament. Since I already see some SCs talking about it, management asked me to take part in it. It will be with Holo JP girls. We'll be playing vs JP Stars, I will be in voice chat with JP girls and Stars will be in a separate one. I confirmed this with management before accepting."

And then went on to talk about playing Hanzo. She was chipper through the whole thing, handled it well.

View attachment 41770
Lui was also in chat earlier, being her normal self. IRyS then said she wanted to taste her cooking sometime.
:holohag::hololove:
How the fuck do we stand a chance against Lui? Back to chasing Bae...

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter
The fact that IRyS had to clarify she won't interact with the stars is just ridiculous. The way she worded it was perfect, but it being in response to Unicorn SCs.
I wish the horned horses would go extinct already, instead of fucking people over of content just to satisfy their sick delusions.
Unfortunately, it is what it is. These people are trolls and trying to bait the girls into saying something they can spin to create drama. She is very much part of the tournament, so it makes sense she has to say something. She handled said as much as she should have to.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Unfortunately, it is what it is. These people are trolls and trying to bait the girls into saying something they can spin to create drama. She is very much part of the tournament, so it makes sense she has to say something. She handled said as much as she should have to.
If managment knew this was gonna happen.Why they asked them anyways?

TakogekiMonday

Maaaan sometimes i want to forget about these shitty unicorns. Like somebody said earlier i hope that they have a painful and slow death.

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter
How the fuck do we stand a chance against Lui? Back to chasing Bae...
Unfortunately, we don't stand a chance there, either, as long as A-chan exists.

If managment knew this was gonna happen.Why they asked them anyways?
Honestly, that's a good question lol. I think management would prefer if Live and Stars got along, but they are really huffing copium if they don't think it will cause drama to have them interact.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Unfortunately, we don't stand a chance there, either, as long as A-chan exists.

Honestly, that's a good question lol. I think management would prefer is Live and Stars got along, but they are really huffing copium if they don't think it will cause drama to have them interact.

"Sucess" is a weird motive.Chloe is the only one that its the most popular of her branch.So i guess its a time question?.Splash Party its this week and Lapu chan,Matsuri or any other girl that knows Japanese cant take part?.Its super weird to do this with a very high risk.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member

I join and literally the first thing I hear is her saying 'cucking'. reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter
"Sucess" is a weird motive.Chloe is the only one that its the most popular of her branch.So i guess its a time question?.Splash Party its this week and Lapu chan,Matsuri or any other girl that knows Japanese cant take part?.Its super weird to do this with a very high risk.
It's possible all the other JP girls just said no. Towa has spoken about how she likes the game, but had trouble getting people to play with her. Also, the girls are gonna get absolutely dumpstered, so that may have made others lose interest.

Awoogers

I join and literally the first thing I hear is her saying 'cucking'. reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

bossman why are your choices on chuubas hella cursed

Limkin

I want to see some of the girls officially announcing they are in relationships and fucked, and not just the usual "tehepero" if only to see how unicorns would react to this. Would they still remain delusional "it's with the girl so it doesn't count" or get mad even worse because they are being cucked by a woman

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
bossman why are your choices on chuubas hella cursed
The British desire to claim the poor, unwashed masses and raise them up to greatness. Whether they are capable or not.

Awoogers

The British desire to claim the poor, unwashed masses and raise them up to greatness. Whether they are capable or not.
you know normally i wouldve just made a joke about wanting to have my oshi do that to me but im still livid about gramps so id rather not

Arznbae

wtf is happening

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
IRyS's streams are usually too late for me so I'm glad I could catch this one. It's crazy how good her singing is for an unplanned, last-minute karaoke.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Can I request we change the title on this thread so both thread don't have general as the first word in the name? while looking a my tabs I cannot tell which on is which.

Top Bottom