"My doctor was like, 'cause I was in the hospital for like a week, 'Hakka... the moment you fart, you're outta here' and every night, I was like 'GOD, please let me FART!' bro I hate this fucking place"Banzoin Hakka

[Live] KIRSCHEPOSTING

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Why the fuck did this fiend make his self-insert suck off a homeless man?
When most people write a self-insert character, they're powerful, important, popular, and they usually end up fucking some woman with an amazing set of tits. Not Max Field. His self-insert character in the Class of '09 series is paying to get stepped on by young prostitutes and sucking the cock of homeless men.

Max is a man of small ambition and I still hope he doesn't achieve his dreams.

VTuberThrow

I think Kirsche mentioned playing Throne And Liberty when it came out, anyone know which server she went to if so? Might play it casually and would be fun to be on the same server as her community.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I think Kirsche mentioned playing Throne And Liberty when it came out, anyone know which server she went to if so? Might play it casually and would be fun to be on the same server as her community.

Unfortunately, it seems that she doesn't like the game, so she probably won't play it again unless Nym forces her like last time, so we'll just have to wait and see!

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

SHE'S BACK
SHE'S BACK
SHE'S BACK
SHE'S BACK
AAAAAAAA

Prostate Cuckarov

the retardedest
De0E579W0AcRrYE.jpg

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Prostate Cuckarov

the retardedest
KIRSCHE MY MAYOR GOT DECAPITATED LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOO

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Kirsche doesn't like Paramore, I'm taking away her White Girl Card.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
"Has HoloLive had a concert in Fortnite yet?"

The prophecy is set, and the pact is sealed.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
"Has HoloLive had a concert in Fortnite yet?"

The prophecy is set, and the pact is sealed.
Tim Sweeney, give me a Mori skin, and my 1950 saved up vbux are yours!

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Tim Sweeney, give me a Mori skin, and my 1950 saved up vbux are yours!

sorry, collab skins are at least 2000 vbucks, no pink woman for you

you can get one that looks like DDK (the character), however - they even sponsored her to play it, because of the similarities

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
sorry, collab skins are at least 2000 vbucks, no pink woman for you

you can get one that looks like DDK (the character), however - they even sponsored her to play it, because of the similarities
I'm a broke nigga, I can live without the weapon and back item. And they love putting crossover shit in the battle passes these days, so full Hololive BP.

I don't like the bootleg DDK skin, the face ingame looks like a Kanker Sister that got stung by bees.

SomeRando

Foxu beginning a Kick arc?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Foxu beginning a Kick arc?

Pippa streamed on there yesterday and seemed to like it. You don't have to worry about copyright claims as much and from what I can see, Kick actually seems to like vtubers. The main issue is that there's just a really small audience on there right now, but I think Kirsche is popular enough, and distinctive enough in her content, to be able to entice a bunch of her audience over.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Pippa streamed on there yesterday and seemed to like it. You don't have to worry about copyright claims as much and from what I can see, Kick actually seems to like vtubers. The main issue is that there's just a really small audience on there right now, but I think Kirsche is popular enough, and distinctive enough in her content, to be able to entice a bunch of her audience over.

Pippa got her usual ccv, so I think the worry may be overblown.

Then again, Pippa's got a really dedicated fanbase, so that might not be applicable.

Spooked But Lobotomized

So there was some drama a while back where a girl posted a huge twitter doc trying to cancel a dude, but upon reading the doc, it makes the dude come off as hypersexual, but also an honest to god gentleman who is very considerate of her needs and wants and did not deserve the attempt. I think everyone agreed the doc just makes her look bad instead. I think Kirsche talked about it. Is there a vod for that?

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
Local boy and vtweeter Azehara got further into Foxu's panties today than midwit mega-pseud Proctussy ever will. She really loved that damn song. :smugpipi:

Top Bottom