"Anyone can be a mommy... even me lol"S.S. Isa

[Live] KIRSCHEPOSTING

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I really like Kirsche, but I just can't stand Sidescrollers for some reason. It's usually just too many people speaking at once for me, so no one can really get his point across.

I agree with you, but in this case I don't mind because it's only four people (maybe there'll be more later, no idea how these people work).

Piava

Redemption Arc
I agree with you, but in this case I don't mind because it's only four people (maybe there'll be more later, no idea how these people work).
The thing is like 2 of those 4 People have nothing intersting to say in my opinion.
I´m still gonna watch it htough (since I´m drunk and my sleep schedule is fucked due to night shifts i apologize if this isTMI)
Edit: I also have to go soon since my shift starts at 22:00h,

Last edited:

Piava

Redemption Arc
Yeah, I think I am going to turn off the stream now. IMO, this has been extremely boring over all.

Has nothing to do with this stream, just some thoughts I have:

Thats just my personal opinion, but I think Kirsche could get a big benefit if she would cover other stuff than DEI in every single fucking stream.

I get where she's coming from, but at some point it just gets boring, repetitive, and annoying, in my opinion.
I don´t really enjoy watching a stream over and over again, where every single stream ends up around the same topic, which is like 80% DEI culture war bullshit.

I know that this is an important topic, but making it the majority of every stream in the last few months got really exhausting for me at some point.

Last edited:

TwoBit

Early Adopter
She's live on Sidescrollers today.

What is with the host with the hat? The man looks like he has those instagram filters cranked up more than a south korean camgirl.

Top Bottom