"I hate women in professional positions. I hate women who are dentists, because everytime I've encountered women in these jobs, they have been dogshit. When I look for doctors online, first I filter out the women, then I take my pick from among the Koreans"Kirschey

[Live] KIRSCHEPOSTING

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I profoundly hate FlemencoTV and sincerely hope he gets Spino'd.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Horrifying news, gamers, Kirsche is currently being threatened with becoming a Kotaku Games Journalist by Stuttering Craig of Sidescrollers:

Archive

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Horrifying news, gamers, Kirsche is currently being threatened with becoming a Kotaku Games Journalist by Stuttering Craig of Sidescrollers:

Archive

I feel like Craig is threatening a War Crime, lol.

More seriously, I hope people are starting to think about gathering resources to acquire failing Media business & IPs. Normie Cachet is normally really expensive, which is why the destructive invade stuff rather than build it. It works both ways, as rebuilding is normally still easier.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I feel like Craig is threatening a War Crime, lol.

More seriously, I hope people are starting to think about gathering resources to acquire failing Media business & IPs. Normie Cachet is normally really expensive, which is why the destructive invade stuff rather than build it. It works both ways, as rebuilding is normally still easier.
I just want someone to buy Kotaku to host articles like: "Top Ten Video Game Girl Tits".

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

I would love to buy Kotaku and have it be the anti-Kotaku. Post articles shitting on other game sites.

"Look at this retarded RPS article! It's almost as bad as this here Old Kotaku article!"

Stunned But Dumb

man... Stuttering Craig and Handsome Tom. A blast from the past from beyond the past. Why does everything converge upon the vtubing community. What is this singularity

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
RIP vod, nym needs a raise

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
please look forward to the next half decade of these people burning down the game industry in favor of "the message"

...at least they're owning the heckin' chuds?

SomeRando

Well damn I wasn't expecting to see an attempted presidential assassination on the spicy fox stream...

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
1720910195797.jpeg

I love Fox News.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Bronze

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Yeah thats epic as fuck

TwoBit

Early Adopter
I saw the front page on KF and immediately tuned into Kirsche's stream lol. Thank you Fox woman for covering the breaking news!

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
She's at over 4,500 combined CCV right now. I don't have any real interest in Trump and don't really feel that he is going to be the mythical conservative president who proves Robert Lewis Dabney wrong. But I will forever be sincerely grateful that he contributed to her popularity in such a measurable way.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
She's at over 4,500 combined CCV right now. I don't have any real interest in Trump and don't really feel that he is going to be the mythical conservative president who proves Robert Lewis Dabney wrong. But I will forever be sincerely grateful that he contributed to her popularity in such a measurable way.
I love how your oshi rep is first priority in a historical event. :whatastory:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Top Bottom