"Hi,I am from Taipei Fan Dscord.Thank you for approve my account.Nolan is fucking retard"4june1989

[Live] KIRSCHEPOSTING

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
oh no

what will we do without all of these hollywood and AAA-game productions

truly, there has never been a larger travesty in the modern day

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
Well @The Proctor, you may have discussed your mother with Kirsche, but you certainly didn't discuss your deviant fetishes with her, so I think you actually come out ahead of these dudes.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I want all these men (except Arch, MAYBE) to die horribly.

node

Proctor's_least_fav.png

As seen in The Archcast chat

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Bossman polymorphing into a unicorn instead of a bird

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
>dev leaves
>vee kicks himself
>stream instantly becomes good
:nenewowl:

Towle

Kirsche swallows whenever something touches her tongue. Useful info for Proctor. She will not spit it out.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
I'm normally not squeamish, body horror fan and all, but Kirsche has a way with words to make a topic just that much worse.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
No one has posted but Kirsche is on Sawa's stream nearly dying from laughter because Sawa sucks at playing horror games. Havent heard Kirsche laugh this hard in a really long time.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Paypig trying to buy love again.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

node

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Not being 1st place in the donothon will haunt him forever.
He was so far ahead for so long, did he just run out of cash?
All that whaling, and Kirsche is practically stroking her tail fresh from the salon in the Irishman's face instead.

:toiletpaperroll:

Kinda weird how the only Kirsched emote/react we have is a toilet paper tube. It's pretty small.. I think she deserves bigger and better. At least something animated.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Towle

I will cheer for our Bossman because he makes Kirsche's simps seethe, and he actually meshed well with her during collab. despite spaghetti flying everywhere.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
View attachment 48992

Speaking of Kirsche's knockoff JL7ten

"Continue being a shithead that no one likes"
A.) lol projection, B.) Sorry Skuyke, but I'm pretty sure that Kirsche likes him, and no amount of you throwing your weight around with temper tantrums will change that.
The best part is that it was in their vTuber thread, Proctor was just responding to a few people who were wondering how bad AkioAir was. He (probably without thinking) linked the stream he did on it - which is against the server's self promo rules. Skuyke swoops in not having been part of the conversation solely to shit on Proctor.
image.png

Reminder he's not a mod. Just an angry boy who Proctor makes absolutely seethe for some reason.

node

The best part is that it was in their vTuber thread, Proctor was just responding to a few people who were wondering how bad AkioAir was. He (probably without thinking) linked the stream he did on it - which is against their self promo rules. Skuyke swoops in not having been part of the conversation solely to shit on Proctor.
image.png

Reminder he's not a mod. Just an angry boy who Proctor makes absolutely seethe for some reason.
Why else does a whale seethe about his e-girl? Someone else getting in on "his terf". Doesn't matter if that's a bigger donator, or a "MALE ON STREAM" moment, it's all from the same thing, that he's whaling for someone he feels he has a relationship with (mostly imagined though, beyond just giving money and making bad jokes).

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
The best part is that it was in their vTuber thread, Proctor was just responding to a few people who were wondering how bad AkioAir was. He (probably without thinking) linked the stream he did on it - which is against the server's self promo rules. Skuyke swoops in not having been part of the conversation solely to shit on Proctor.
image.png

And after Skyuke's chimpout, this happens.
1696611240621.png

He's probably seething his cock off because he can't pseudojanny hard enough to get authority.

Top Bottom