"I HAVE A HOLE IN MY ASS!"Takanashi Kiara

[Live] KIRSCHEPOSTING

Spergatory

Early Adopter
He's gonna get bullied out of the server at this rate.
Screenshot_20230912_212835_Discord.jpg

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Kirsche wants Proctor's cock.
Someday, if he sacrifices three laid off coal miners, and proclaims three hail Margaret Thatchers in front of a painting of The Iron Lady herself, Kirsche may want his dick.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Kirsche wants Proctor's cock.
Someday, if he sacrifices three laid off coal miners, and proclaims three hail Margaret Thatchers in front of a painting of The Iron Lady herself, Kirsche may want his dick.
That's impossible. She'll be disappointed. :toiletpaperroll:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
/vt/ isn't a forum and KF doesn't touch on retarded janny drama like this. Is there some other forum that talks about this we don't know about?
Yea, I thought about it some more and it probably was here. I just remembered someone wanted Kirsche's design sheet here and I mentioned I'd ask in Kirsche's discord about it, and before I could go on later that day and ask Xyz had DM'd me in Discord to share it with me. So most likely he was scanning this site and reported back to the mods on whatever we had said. Which fueled what Nym posted above.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Yea, I thought about it some more and it probably was here. I just remembered someone wanted Kirsche's design sheet here and I mentioned I'd ask in Kirsche's discord about it, and before I could go on later that day and ask Xyz had DM'd me in Discord to share it with me. So most likely he was scanning this site and reported back to the mods on whatever we had said. Which fueled what Nym posted above.
Hey Xyz if you read this, curb your autism more dammit.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Conclusion to the discord drama? :optimistic:
The mod that left is now back.
Screenshot_20230912_220937_Discord.jpg

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Conclusion to the discord drama? :optimistic:
The mod that left is now back.

look what happens when you stop explaining things to a 1000+ member discord and just resolve things in private

Spergatory

Early Adopter
look what happens when you stop explaining things to a 1000+ member discord and just resolve things in private
You should learn about not arguing with the retards in there about different shit.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
You should learn about not arguing with the retards in there about different shit.

I got bored of Factorio and trying to beat DMC 5 on DMD.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

>NANO USES MANE & TAIL SHAMPOO

i...

sigh

I'm a little late to this, but I want to be clear: this shampoo is a staple in the livestock arena. It's sold at all of the supply stores and used on show horses. It works really well on most human hair, especially long hair on Women. It's also cheap and better than anything you'd pay multiple times more for.

Really not joking. This is one of those lifehacks for "Horse Women".

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
it'd be very sugary i bet.

can you get me in their version of the thunderdome? I don't use discord enough to prove i'm not a narc.

I'm a little late to this, but I want to be clear: this shampoo is a staple in the livestock arena. It's sold at all of the supply stores and used on show horses. It works really well on most human hair, especially long hair on Women. It's also cheap and better than anything you'd pay multiple times more for.

Really not joking. This is one of those lifehacks for "Horse Women".

You can buy this shit at the grocery store. It's not that big of a deal. I ddidn't even konw they used it on horses first.

Colgrave

Kirsche Simp
Kirsche's Fluff Huffer
Its an interaction only thing, you'd need to become a mod to get in there with little reps

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Top Bottom