"I've lost count of the amount of times I had to sit and listen to the people in charge at my old job [vReverie] talk shit and gossip about my friends like it was high school and then tell me I was the 'easiest to deal with' because I stopped fighting for my passions like 6 months in"Nyanami Ruru

[Live] KIRSCHEPOSTING

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
While I’m happy she’s made enough to buy a used 1994 Mazda 626 w/ manual transmission. I’m looking forward to normal hours again.

Edit:

Watched her audition that I missed last night. I have no words.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
While I’m happy she’s made enough to buy a used 1994 Mazda 626 w/ manual transmission. I’m looking forward to normal hours again.

Edit:

Watched her audition that I missed last night. I have no words.

With how terrible Pippa's audition video was, I would have thought Kirsche would have been a shoe-in with that video.

All we need now is for Pippa to critique the audition video, preferably during a Kirsche collab stream.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Well as a euro atleast us suckers get some Nym streams.

SomeRando

I always wonder how much of it is a bit. But then you have Ember who didn't have any inkling of that sort of thing being "her character" and she's fucking insane. So now I guess it's the company culture.

If you're not a sad girl when you join Phase...you will be...you will be....

With how terrible Pippa's audition video was, I would have thought Kirsche would have been a shoe-in with that video.

All we need now is for Pippa to critique the audition video, preferably during a Kirsche collab stream.

I thought Kirsche said she ran the video by Pippa before she submitted it to fishman since Pippa was trying to nepo her in.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I still don't understand what she was trying to go for after the 2:30 minute on her audition video. Its like some attempt at a 4th wall-breaking moment that made no sense to me.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
I know this a weird request, but does Kirsche have a design sheet, or a VOD that really shows off her model? I really only need a full side view for a platformer. I already have Pippa's design sheet.

This is the best I have so far.
Screenshot 2023-08-09 174301.jpg

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I know this a weird request, but does Kirsche have a design sheet, or a VOD that really shows off her model? I really only need a full side view for a platformer. I already have Pippa's design sheet.

This is the best I have so far.
View attachment 39797
She has one for her upcoming 2D model if that'd work.
edit: @Fucking YTs One of Kir's mods and loremasters must have seen the posts and was kind enough to DM me this.

Last edited:

wrp

Flamenco spotted, Proctor come whiteknight your woman

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Beating a dead fox at this point, but bitch needs sleep.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I'll never understand her desire for graphical fidelity when she's pulling 5 FPS while doing so. Framerate uber alles.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
I'll never understand her desire for graphical fidelity when she's pulling 5 FPS while doing so. Framerate uber alles.
Had to do dip out the framerate was making me nauseaus :painpeko:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Perpetual woman moment. She'll refuse to play games with "bad graphics" but has no problem playing 600 hours of digimon world 2 which is a literal PS1 game.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Graphical autism aside, I kind of like sleepy mumbly Kirsche.

Topo Chico

:incoming:
"...the United States is a melting pot..." no, a nose came up with that phrase and it wasn't until the we felt the effects of from the 1965 hart-cellar act--which radically changed immigration law--that the united states was forced into a "melting pot." Even until the 1990s 1/2 of all people could directly trace their lineage to the 13 colonies. kirsche plz

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Unfortunately it took more than two weeks for me to realize I could spreadsheet autism the donothon. The counter is presently tracking at 79.6% of real time, meaning her current end time is around 16:30 EST next Wednesday the 23rd, putting the duration in total over a month. Of course that assumes there won't be any extra money thrown around once the timer gets low.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Kirsche's snores would give an Ent traumatic flashbacks to the desolation of Saruman.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
HARMFUL OPINIONS JUST RAIDED KIRSCHE.

Holy shit. I haven't heard about him since, like, 2016. The dead internet theory really is hitting hard today.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Man social media managers bitching about their jobs sure makes me glad for the labourer they gave me, he can't read level or plumb for shit but atleast he tries.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Man social media managers bitching about their jobs sure makes me glad for the labourer they gave me, he can't read level or plumb for shit but atleast he tries.
She unfortunately buried the lede on this one. There are things that do sound rotten in her story, but she put it WAAAAAAAAAAAY down in her giant thread.

But who really knows how this shit is going to go.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Seems like something you'd fucking start your tweetchain with.

women :fishmandispair:

Top Bottom