"When I was a very young girl, I used to visit my grandma a lot. I was hoping she'd show me magical girl stuff, she said she'd show me something kid-friendly, it turned out to be Cutie Honey. In Cutie Honey, she would get undressed and tied up all the time, and that's how my sexual fetishes were awoken. Do you know Hutch the Honeybee? I thought it was cute how people fell into despair. Cutie Honey and Hutch planted the seeds, and my sexual fetishes began to distort, and then I became friends with a hardcore fujoshi. The things she recommended me turned me into a bigger freak than before. When I was a young kid, I couldn't understand dirty jokes, so my grandma would explain them to me, step by step. 'You know, the boys have this... but the girls have that' lol."Sakamata Chloe

[Live] KIRSCHEPOSTING

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
At least we're not talking about Kirsche's extensive knowledge on circumcision in the main thread?

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
At least we're not talking about Kirsche's extensive knowledge on circumcision in the main thread?
Is this good or bad? I can't decide.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
"appropriate consent"

nope, don't like this one bit

everyone involved in this program should be investigated, bare minimum

EDIT: Hogwarts Legacy continues its Totally Real Genocide two months after release, this is our life now, and for the next 10 years if the HBO show is any indication

Last edited:

Planetary Bombardment

Magic number mentioned.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Peko Supremacy

Will fleshtubers improve their content to better compete without resorting to degeneracy? My money's on "no".

Realticule

Prime Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Oh cool, a third Pippa Posting thread.

Arznbae

wtf is happening

Realticule

Prime Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Any girl the has a foot cam is OK with me. :eyehearts:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
The line for the cock carousel is much longer then the carousel has seats. Otherwise nobody would complain about it.:educateyourself:
Edit: Just so we're all on the same page, the seats are the men having many sexual relationships before wanting to settle down and the line is the much larger amount of women having many sexual relationships before wanting to settle down.
Edit: It's also called "taking your turn", In smaller towns the forever-single-women have all "taken their turn" with each of the few "date-able" men. Why does nothing work out for these poor unfortunate souls, it's such a mystery.

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
We're onto the relationship issues part of the stream. yaaaaaaaaaaaay

Planetary Bombardment

I see I came back at the wrong time.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
I know I've fallen asleep when we're on a different news article

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
looking forward to the tradwife Kirsche arc five years from now

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Reading through chat on a night like this reminds me that being a basically functional human being with no particularly egregious psychological issues is a greater source of alienation from the average other member of the species than unmedicated paranoid schizophrenia.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Reading through chat on a night like this reminds me that being a basically functional human being with no particularly egregious psychological issues is a greater source of alienation from the average other member of the species than unmedicated paranoid schizophrenia.
Says the guy who mentioned Meemaw and her dusty womb in chat and got called out for it.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Says the guy who mentioned Meemaw and her dusty womb in chat and got called out for it.

Hey, she said it might lead to a dusty womb collab. I consider this a win.

Harrow Prime

Not Like Before.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Great stream to eat dinner to.
Man the two times I watched a Kirsche stream I was eating spaghetti, and they were the worst mistakes I have made these past two weeks.
8 billion people on this blue planet. Of course being functional is unlikely.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
"I have literally received death threats:

Crazy, crazy lady, I hope karma hits you back and your kids grow up and learn to detest you"

looks like we're in the "criminalize mean tweets" power hour, like it's 2014 all over again

EDIT: and that's not even mean tweets, just disagreements, and not even egregious disagreements at that!

Top Bottom