The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
...Did she seriously get upset at that?

Pxyto512

why is filian so sensitive about being called white?

FlappyBat

They both have fucking desk ketchup. What is this world.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
tangent fox squared

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
'I bet my audience would eat a woman out, unlike DJ Colin'.

no comment

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Wonder what his skin tone was, Filian...

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
I bet they didn't properly prescreen these applications and we end up with a massive yab of some sort.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
...Did she seriously get upset at that?
Now that the stream is over, I went back to check because I was tabbed and when Filian went quiet you could still kinda hear her, but the part of the VOD where it happened has been muted. So yeah I think she kinda did.

Security

Now that the stream is over, I went back to check because I was tabbed and when Filian went quiet you could still kinda hear her, but the part of the VOD where it happened has been muted. So yeah I think she kinda did.

Is there a Filian archiver out there? I'm curious to see a full vid.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore

I'm just a bit confused, really, since she also seemed to be fine with dishing out that sort of low-brow humor throughout the rest of the stream

that being said, it's her channel, her content, probably for the best not to make a big deal out of it

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
I'm just a bit confused, really, since she also seemed to be fine with dishing out that sort of low-brow humor throughout the rest of the stream

that being said, it's her channel, her content, probably for the best not to make a big deal out of it
Filian can be weirdly squeamish about certain things, mostly sexual. It is what it is I guess, notable in that the pushback was heard because she fumbled the mic.

SomeRando

Filian can be weirdly squeamish about certain things, mostly sexual. It is what it is I guess, notable in that the pushback was heard because she fumbled the mic.

I think she just freaks out because she knows twitch is run by retards so that fear of getting banned is sort of ever present. In a way it's also part of her brand too, like how she avoids swearing as much even though there's nothing really against swearing on twitch unless it's like the typical gamer words.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
I think she just freaks out because she knows twitch is run by retards so that fear of getting banned is sort of ever present. In a way it's also part of her brand too, like how she avoids swearing as much even though there's nothing really against swearing on twitch unless it's like the typical gamer words.

turns out the answer was "it was a bit, and the muted audio was coincidence" - so it turns out everyone was fooled

I want to fortnite dance with filian, sounds fun

Piava

Redemption Arc
I'm kind of amazed that some of you took this obvious joke seriously. The audio was muted due to copyright.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
I'm kind of amazed that some of you took this obvious joke seriously. The audio was muted due to copyright.

even Kirsche said that she thought it was serious at first and was worried she would be chastised

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
1710624799791.png

Sums up my opinion of the Spoon collab in a nutshell.

Security

View attachment 66071

Sums up my opinion of the Spoon collab in a nutshell.

I think a Republic is best, but compared to the scam that is a Democratic Republic that much of the world is under today (we don't live in a Democracy or a Republic right now), I'd absolutely rather have a Monarchy.

At least in such societies, the nobles have a sense of pride and prestige, instead of the people we're forced to elect who are just criminals stealing all that they can, the nation be damned.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
He liked my joke about lines being homophobic because they're straight.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
the drunk 2024 Presidential Debate Tangent Stream is sounding like it'll be mandatory viewing, and also mandatory archiving because of how broken some people's brains became circa 2016

the more that join in (who aren't worried about twitter freaks), the better, though chuubas in corpos and heavily sponsored indies should consider carefully whether or not to join the absolute shitshow, so that they don't have the terminally online doing everything they can to remove whatever income possibilities they have

Top Bottom