"Maniac? Don't talk about Lumi pooping! That's rude! Is that what you're into? You guys like the scat, chat? I said it, yes I fucking did"Amanogawa Shiina

HoloEN4 - holoJustice: Speculation/Discussion/Debut Liveposting

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I have a friend who's a huge HoloJP fan (he's learned Japanese just to watch Miko and Subaru) but doesn't pay attention to Holo EN and didn't even know they had a new Gen so I was telling him about them. He's also an "ex-brony" so I thought he might know who ERB was at least.

I wasn't familiar at all with her PL so when it came to talking about her I couldn't remember her name just that she did MLP fan songs and kept calling her the wrong names like Ellie but eventually something I said was close enough. He stopped moving in the game we were playing and asked, "Eile Monty?" and I replied "OH SHIT, yeah her!"

He left the game, moaned something about how Hololive was ruined and he needed to destroy his merch, then left VC.

He actually really likes her music and was just being dramatic
I think your friend might be a unicorn.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

nitsuj293

dark

traps
@LinLinLavender this fleshtuber is the reverse isekai of the green woman....

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister

frz

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
how about telling him to not post non-vtuber shit in the first place
Good point, but I assumed he posted a unknown PL of some vtuber we never heard of so I did not mention not posting non-vtuber here.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Good point, but I assumed he posted a unknown PL of some vtuber we never heard of so I did not mention not posting non-vtuber here.
She doesn't really sound like Cecilia/Soya and even if she did, I would ask about how did he get it, because during her whole Soya career no one found out besides some unconfirmed rrats about a boyfriend or two.

frz

I actually never opened the video, but the youtuber linked literally upload biweekly and that video was 4 days ago, no way that anyone's PL :anyannoyed:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Also the channel is literally "Learn Japanese with Otome Games".

I don't think anyone has accused Cecilia of having learned a meaningful amount of Japanese.

dark

traps
my bad. i thought this was the right place. i only go on this, general and pippa subs.
I actually never opened the video, but the youtuber linked literally upload biweekly and that video was 4 days ago, no way that anyone's PL :anyannoyed:
doesn't kiara & mori still post on their fleshtuber PL?

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
my bad. i thought this was the right place. i only go on this, general and pippa subs.

Mori not so much anymore. Mainly just Kiara and ID1 and 2.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Mori not so much anymore. Mainly just Kiara and ID1 and 2.
Kronii, the twins, Nerissa, and Kiara are probably the most active. IRyS only does Patreon monthly, if she is not busy, but otherwise doesn't do anything on Twitter.

Mori was active until about a year ago when she caught COVID and had to cancel a concert. She did a makeup show for that this year and has now basically gone dark completely to focus on herself as Calli.

frz

Non-vtuber contents are not welcomed anywhere, this is a vtuber site.

That being said, people still sometimes post them, they collected alot of ??? and migo. And usually noone would engage in said conversation so if you really want to discuss non-vtuber content this site simply isn't the place.

I'm not forbidding you to post about them, I'm just telling you that there isn't a reason to and don't expect any real discussion. But feel free to do what you want. I'm not your mother.

Yes noelle, choco, kiara regularly do content on their "roommate" account (the term for active side account is actually roommate and not pl, as pl stands for past life and usually something abanddoned, hence "past"). Yes matsuri has an idol group. But once again random girl talking about otome games still has nothing to do with vtuber.

Mori isnt though she is enough a workaholic as it is.

Top Bottom