"WHY ARE WOMEN ON THE INTERNET SO MEAN"nanobites

HoloEN4 - holoJustice: Speculation/Discussion/Debut Liveposting

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Also she would be the one with the most connections in the vtuber sphere right? Seeing as she seems to know Merry, Sayu and who knows who else
Yeah, so far she's the Holo that has had the most presence in the greater indie sphere, everyone else was either not really in the scene or too small to have many connections. Not to be mean but most of those are kinda useless, Holo would benefit more from connections in the anime/games/social media industries rather than a bunch of vtubers who are smaller than them. She was most definitely hired because she's a european, she knows how to stream and she's got a skill (good art), not because she's in all of the vtuber furry incest discord servers.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
i wonder if EN4's strongest forum antis will be other Holofans like EN3's are

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Not like this unicorn bros

Captura de pantalla 2024-06-19 143607.png

Kazuma

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

View attachment 72017
Honestly, refreshing after how much Advent pussyfoots around them. Even Fauna will at least acknowledge their existence lol

We'll see how long it lasts, though. ReGLOSS interacted with Stars predebut, but it has whiddled down to just Ao and Raden who will interact with men now.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
I'm not really worried, Gura was also doing weird MLP shit in the past and she's great, unless you want to fuck the ponies you are fine in my book.
Admittedly I think Gura was very much underage when she made those MLP videos, that very much seems like a grown woman.

The irony and hypocrisy isn't lost on me that I'm almost middle aged watching retarded anime girls.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
We'll see how long it lasts, though. ReGLOSS interacted with Stars predebut, but it has whiddled down to just Ao and Raden who will interact with men now.
Ririka did in the GTA V thing

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

dragoonkain3

Knew I could count on you guys. Half of the PLs already deduced before the announcement trailer, and the other half deduced not even 24 hours after.

But yeah, Red Head seems to be the frontrunner for me - I knew the name was familiar, but the moment I saw the vtuber impressions I immediately knew who you guys were talking about. Of course in the end, only their regular streaming times matter, but so far this gen is stacked. Though I'm a bit disappointed with Holo management as they seem to be all safe veteran picks like Advent - I thought between the two that there will be at least one relatively newcomer to the scene. But I guess with modern EN vtubing being 4 years old now, they would have a lot of choices from those who grinded after being inspired by Myth.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Knew I could count on you guys. Half of the PLs already deduced before the announcement trailer, and the other half deduced not even 24 hours after.

But yeah, Red Head seems to be the frontrunner for me - I knew the name was familiar, but the moment I saw the vtuber impressions I immediately knew who you guys were talking about. Of course in the end, only their regular streaming times matter, but so far this gen is stacked. Though I'm a bit disappointed with Holo management as they seem to be all safe veteran picks like Advent - I thought between the two that there will be at least one relatively newcomer to the scene. But I guess with modern EN vtubing being 4 years old now, they would have a lot of choices from those who grinded after being inspired by Myth.
>Bijou

Honestly picking up veterans is gonna be inevitable, since Holo's priorities (from what I understand) go like this:
  1. All the base shit like minimum age and language
  2. Ability to stream regularly/good internet/working PC able to handle OBS
  3. Passion/drive to be in the company
  4. Experience in the field or related fields
  5. Nice voice (specially when singing), engaging personality, good sense of comedic timing, creativity
  6. Skill in something extra (gaming/art/music/comedy/technologically literate)
  7. Additional languages
Unless you can really stand out with a unique skill or insane singing prowess as a diamond in the rough you won't make it in.

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

View attachment 72017
Yeah knowing this might be Monty she has a history of male collabs so I hope that doesn't change some of the best Holo content has been male collabs
Kiara and Calli talk about Justice

And Zeta

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
Admittedly I think Gura was very much underage when she made those MLP videos, that very much seems like a grown woman.
She's 26-ish now based on the info we do have, so yes. You'd be correct.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Kara just hinted that some of the EN4 are in EU

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Anyway, predebut is one thing, whether they follow through with it is another. She may get Stars fans calling her based for this on Twitter, but none of them will actually watch her even if she does collab with them lol

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
fellas im starting to think most of EN4 is in EU

Top Bottom