"We had anime and Hitler on our side and we still didn't fucking make it"Pipkin Pippa

HoloEN4 - holoJustice: Speculation/Discussion/Debut Liveposting

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
The mlp and hololive connection grows.
Come to think of it, VTuber fans are just the current-year equivalent of bronies. :mitothink:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I mean, she was dating Merry at some point. That is pretty lame. But she also dumped Merry at some point. That is pretty kino. Getting mixed signals here

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I mean, she was dating Merry at some point. That is pretty lame. But she also dumped Merry at some point. That is pretty kino. Getting mixed signals here
So she's a lesbian?

niggaphil

I'm not really worried, Gura was also doing weird MLP shit in the past and she's great, unless you want to fuck the ponies you are fine in my book.
To be honest, MLP is target at the female audiences, so I won't feel weird if the girls have some fun with MLP (just like guys having fun with transformers)

The problematic community is the Bronies that jump into this fandom. They are the one that cause shit tons of problems.

For example, Chris-chan and Nolan who loves MLP Futanari :dokiSmug:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Well.. if she is Eile Monty/Miss LadyBard..

She might be even more cringe than Calli. :BijouBijou:

But she has a fantastic voice.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
To be honest, MLP is target at the female audiences, so I won't feel weird if the girls have some fun with MLP (just like guys having fun with transformers)

The problematic community is the Bronies that jump into this fandom. They are the one that cause shit tons of problems.

For example, Chris-chan and Nolan who loves MLP Futanari :dokiSmug:
imagine

somehow gura returns
they arrange an MLP collab
and hours, nay, seconds before the MLP collab

Nolan gets hardcore permabanned from all Holo chats, discords, and communities

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Why i have the feeling that Elizabeth was what Yagoo wanted for the Nerissa character and felt duped because is not her but her sisters that had the crazy ass singing skills

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Why i have the feeling that Elizabeth was what Yagoo wanted for the Nerissa character and felt duped because is not her but her sisters that had the crazy ass singing skills
Has she gotten any better at karaoke?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Nerissa is not BAD, it's just that 90% of Holos are already above average... :whatastory:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Nerissa is not BAD, it's just that 90% of Holos are already above average... :whatastory:
Her live singing was pretty bad, especially compared to what people expected from her produced songs. It is pretty obvious that being able to select good recordings was doing a lot of heavy lifting for her from that lol

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
I've said it before, but it hits different knowing that the young girls who watched MLP during the peak brony years are now old enough to be VTubers.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Her live singing was pretty bad, especially compared to what people expected from her produced songs. It is pretty obvious that being able to select good recordings was doing a lot of heavy lifting for her from that lol
To be fair every gen has to have someone who is bad at singing. That's why Advent has

... Oh. Ohhhhhhhhhh.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
She needed the live singing debuff to be able to get shit like this produced

Punished Lurker

I have been super Out of the loop about the new gen, Yuniiho is a Vtuber mama right? is she the one with the most streaming experience that we know of?
Also she would be the one with the most connections in the vtuber sphere right? Seeing as she seems to know Merry, Sayu and who knows who else

Edit:
Eilemonty has been around since 2011 abouts cause she was a big brony content creator
According to the theories she's the red headed one right? seems like a very stacked gen, looking forward to their debuts, when is it happening?

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I have been super Out of the loop about the new gen, Yuniiho is a Vtuber mama right? is she the one with the most streaming experience that we know of?
Eilemonty has been around since 2011 at least cause she was a big brony content creator not sure how much of that was streaming the other 3 I'm not really super familiar with

Bronze

Also she would be the one with the most connections in the vtuber sphere right?
I think soyapoya has slightly more vtubing experience. Yuniiho is a Vtuber mama yes. In terms of Vtuber connection my guess is either, although don't know the british woman and her associates, other than Merry it seems.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
I've said it before, but it hits different knowing that the young girls who watched MLP during the peak brony years are now old enough to be VTubers.
To be fair ElieMonty was a full-grown college kid when she started out in the brony community.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Oh yeah I forgot Monty sang this banger

Also angel beats love

Last edited:
Top Bottom