"Everytime I drink milk I play the 'sickness gacha', sometimes I'll throw it up! and sometimes I'll get lucky!"Fujikura Uruka

HoloEN4 - holoJustice: Speculation/Discussion/Debut Liveposting

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
We've got a lot of pretend cats, however. Roboco, Suisei (the hoodie counts), Fubuki (if against her will), Matsuri, Aki, Aqua, Shion, and then Cover banned cat ears unless you're actually a cat.
Funny you mention pretend cats apparently Yuni was one her fanbase called her a cat despite being a dog

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
1. Does Biscotti have any PL before Biscotti? Looking at her channel she only streamed for 7 months. If the answer is no, assuming she got accepted a few months ago, then we are looking at about 3 to 4 months of experience when she got accepted. That would make her the freshest hire from Cover (at least in the EN side)

2. About Yuuniho, seeing that she actual resides at Japan, what time does she usually streams? Also, how often does she speak Italian on-stream? Has she done Italian-only streams before? Basically what I'm askingis if she had try to cater Italian fans.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
What are the chances that Elizabeth is Io the pink Dragon? You know, the one brit who loves donuts? Anyone know what happened with her?
Unless more info comes out i am going to say that the brit is someone outside of vtubing or a very obscure 1-view

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
1. Does Biscotti have any PL before Biscotti? Looking at her channel she only streamed for 7 months. If the answer is no, assuming she got accepted a few months ago, then we are looking at about 3 to 4 months of experience when she got accepted. That would make her the freshest hire from Cover (at least in the EN side)

2. About Yuuniho, seeing that she actual resides at Japan, what time does she usually streams? Also, how often does she speak Italian on-stream? Has she done Italian-only streams before? Basically what I'm askingis if she had try to cater Italian fans.
She was Hampwn

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

bisco had a PL before iirc i just dont remember who but its a hamster

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Hampwn

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

I know it's all but confirmed at this point anyway but I don't think I've seen this level of "subtlety" for Holos from other chubas yet

Not gonna deride someone for being happy for their friend but your friend's career would benefit most from you not gabbing about it girl. Same with Sayu and her mama.
I predict the pink cat will collab with a bunch of these... non-holo sphere people for lack of a kinder term, and be disliked by the purist crowd.
Kind of bold for Cover to directly poach from Brave though, even if it is the gaijin arms involved.
Bold? What does Brave have that makes it oh so scary? Money to buy out people who are better than they ever were and throw shit at the wall 20 times to see what sticks? They can take that money and spend it on loyalty if they care so much.

In any case I actually doubt it's this girl, Holo NEVER poaches directly from other corpos, unless she was applying to every corpo under the sun and Holo simply replied late.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Not gonna deride someone for being happy for their friend but your friend's career would benefit most from you not gabbing about it girl. Same with Sayu and her mama.
I predict the pink cat will collab with a bunch of these... non-holo sphere people for lack of a kinder term, and be disliked by the purist crowd.

Bold? What does Brave have that makes it oh so scary? Money to buy out people who are better than they ever were and throw shit at the wall 20 times to see what sticks? They can take that money and spend it on loyalty if they care so much.

In any case I actually doubt it's this girl, Holo NEVER poaches directly from other corpos, unless she was applying to every corpo under the sun and Holo simply replied late.
I mean. that's how job applications work in general. Why would it be different with vtubing?

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Apparently we should look out for Panther saying Pesto is besto

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
A lot of people change what they do once they get into Holo. We'll see. Her collabing with VShojo and adjacent people wouldn't exactly make her special in Holo, anyway. Plenty of people do that already.

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Unless more info comes out i am going to say that the brit is someone outside of vtubing or a very obscure 1-view
She seems to be a singer too.

Eile Monty?
British, great singer, voice actress. Also has a Vtuber persona that hasnt been active in a while.

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
Going back through Kuzuryu Io's streams, she started as the biggest nervous wreck imaginable and opened up significantly over the year and change she was active.
I also just remembered that she randomly started tweeting again at some point. I think she's Asian-English, cause she lives or lived in England, but she can speak some Japanese iirc.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter

Eile Monty?
British, great singer, voice actress. Also has a Vtuber persona that hasnt been active in a while.

Her being Elie Monty would be a huge grab. I knew her from back when she was a brony content creator and she was well known for doing several popular characters there. It'd be wild seeing her on Hololive.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Edit: How did I doublepost this lol...

Last edited:

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
For whatever reason, I was always under the impression that Bisco was a European. In which case that makes her being in this gen more plausible.

and what nation is she supposed to be then? I tried watching some clips but I couldn't pin anything down.
She does live in Europe at least. I did some digging and there are some references on her old account before v4m. Complaining about how some services are only available in certain European countries and not others for example.

Hampwn / Hampwned

The Rrat

Early Adopter

finally found the PL for the brit

Imagine if this were the case. You would oshi so hard. That would be the most Brit vtuber to ever Brit.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Eile Monty?

Bro if she's Eilemonty that would be huge
I went to find her Vtuber impressions video and she nuked her content I think we got her bros
Luckily lots of Vtubers reacted to it

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
She used to stream between 13:00 to 20:00 JST, do the timezones. She used to speak italian very frequently when she got upset, but I don't think she'll appeal to them, but I don't bet on it, Hololive would definitely endorse reaching new public.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Top Bottom