image.png

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

USS IOWA

Their bios in the press release seem to hint towards their true origins:

Liz is from "Great Exardia" (Great Britain)
Cecilia is from "Immerheim" (Germany)
Raora is from the "Romance Empire" (Italy)

The only one I'm not sure of is Gigi (Freesia). First impression reads America given "land of freedom" but if the rest of them are Euros it's possible her origins are different - that in mind, I've seen Freesia used to speculate her being South African or Dutch instead.
I go with Dutch, Cause it's actually an earlier Democracy to the U.S., Unless she's actually an American.
Nevermind then

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

TooManyOshis

My money is on Gigi being French

France
French derivation of Francia, “Land of the Franks.” A frankon was a spear used by the early Franks, thus giving them their name. The term “Frank” later became associated with “free” as the Franks were the only truly freemen, since they subjugated the Romanized Gauls.

There's also

Marianne (pronounced [maʁjan]) has been the national personification of the French Republic since the French Revolution, as a personification of liberty, equality, fraternity and reason, as well as a portrayal of the Goddess of Liberty.

Kalion

:)

The Rrat

Early Adopter

USS IOWA

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
I would like to know Kiara's unfiltered thoughts about timezone friendly holomems. Like will this change things or affect her at all I wonder.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Apparently, despite Yuniiho being Italian she is actually based in Japan. So you might be out of luck if you are expecting EU-friendly streams.
And the debuts are at like 3-4 AM over there, that doesn't seem like a great sign for a supposed HoloEU gen....

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I would like to know Kiara's unfiltered thoughts about timezone friendly holomems. Like will this change things or affect her at all I wonder.
She will bitch about it, like she does about everything.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
My money is on Gigi being French

France
French derivation of Francia, “Land of the Franks.” A frankon was a spear used by the early Franks, thus giving them their name. The term “Frank” later became associated with “free” as the Franks were the only truly freemen, since they subjugated the Romanized Gauls.

There's also

Marianne (pronounced [maʁjan]) has been the national personification of the French Republic since the French Revolution, as a personification of liberty, equality, fraternity and reason, as well as a portrayal of the Goddess of Liberty.
French Loli?
A vtuber has never been easier to anti

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
And the debuts are at like 3-4 AM over there, that doesn't seem like a great sign for a supposed HoloEU gen....
If they are from EU it doesn't mean they will stream at a time EU viewers can watch, especially if streaming is their only job as they could stream either early morning or late night.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I just noticed Gigi is balancing on a huge ass tail

USS IOWA

I think she will be sad and anxious that her viewership might go down, But atleast she won't have to wake up or stay awake for a collab anymore.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
You mean more EU streaming Holomems? She has been very vocal for a long time about wishing there were more girls streaming in EU hours that she could both collab with and wanting more people to be able to raid into her and vice versa.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Top Bottom