"Am I screaming outside of my head?"Nanashi Mumei

HoloEN4 - holoJustice: Speculation/Discussion/Debut Liveposting

tgmslc

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
You're right. Elizabeth Rose Bloodflame is worse than those.
:smugpipi:
Something chuuni as fuck is still better than looking at an anime boy and naming him wilson

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
regardless of any discussions of over-saturating, im manifesting a hag
I feel like most of the women interested in being vtubers have become hag atp.
You're right. Elizabeth Rose Bloodflame is worse than those.
:smugpipi:
The most Isekai Hyper Bri'ish oujosama himedere blonde twindrills sounding name you have ever heard.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Some people were saying soya.

Also MASTERFUL HOLO DISTRACTION AGAIN LOL
CHINA DRAMA? TAKE THIS NEW GEN GAIJIN AND STOP HARANGING US!
Jokes on them, I already know they are all gonna be mid, so they can't distract me.
:smugazki:

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Limkin

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I will agree that this is a bad idea if there are more NA timezones girls in that gen
There are too many already

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
>innit
>people start speculating British or euro

Guys it's gonna be a return to korean/white trash formation. You know this in your heart

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
I dont want Brave Group bitches in Holo :laplusgun:
Also why the fuck people care about names when they can just can came up with their own cute Nicknames :BijouBijou:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Will cover continue their streak of godlike scouting of will they finally fuck up and hire an Elira and company? Place your bets gents.:whatastory:
They already did, that's why I'm not really excited anymore. I don't need new people.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
It will be fun looking at this thread when one of the new girls is shiori-posted over or one becomes as memetic as Biboo

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Ah yes, the classic new Holo gen dooming for literally no reason. Don't worry, you will all be simping for them in a month like always.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
It will be fun looking at this thread when one of the new girls is shiori-posted over or one becomes as memetic as Biboo
Just wait until EN gets a second singer that is more skilled than irys.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I dont want Brave Group bitches in Holo :laplusgun:
Also why the fuck people care about names when they can just can came up with their own cute Nicknames :BijouBijou:
Fuck you, I will have Biscotti and Abi back and there's nothing you can do about it! :takocope:

frz

Oh btw that's weird only 4 debuttee this time. Iirc there was a popular indie who said they were going to join a corpo but backed out and it wasnt nijisanji?
People got laughed at for thinking it's holoen
Turns out the rrats always win

I mean, i want to believe that anyone is fair game but if what Abi said was true, she received this "massive career opportunity" less than a month ago, if she was joining Holo, she would've known months in advance and would have been able to plan a proper graduation.

That said, I STILL BELIEVE.
There is a chance that more than one girl backed out after niji blew itself up and she was selected after to make up to 4 people.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Where are all these misconception coming from. EN making contents up until their debut is very normal.
Most of them stop activity around 2 months at most. Noone has ever gotten over 3 months beside fuwamoco who got their corpo killed and didnt adopt an indie pl.
E.g. kroni streamed on twitch three days before her debut.
Kiara was streaming like everyday on twitch until 4 days after her debut
Nerissa graduated her streaming persona but was spamming songs until her debut. A d still doing it after debut.

Some autist named frz compiled the list of last known pl activity date before debut, should have done one for video uploading instead of stream like nerissa, but then again people doing that alot after debut.
View attachment 71887
Tl:dr anyone is fair game
I mean, i want to believe that anyone is fair game but if what Abi said was true, she received this "massive career opportunity" less than a month ago, if she was joining Holo, she would've known months in advance and would have been able to plan a proper graduation.

That said, I STILL BELIEVE BRING HONSE BACK WITH YOU PLEASE

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Their names have been apparently leaked in a Trademark site.
Raora Panthera
Cecilia Immergreen
Elizabeth Rose Bloodflame
Gigi Murin
Nevermind the chuuni one. But Raora Panthera (Elira Pandora), Gigi Murin (Petra Gurin)... Is Holo just outright trolling the competition now?

I do kind of want an Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way debut...

Top Bottom