"If you look at it from a different perspective, no one is on their right mind in holoID; I thought Zeta and Kaela was very seiso, I thought Zeta was that sweet, ah dere-dere in holoID, but it turns out, she has a few screws loose; ...I don't know what to make of Kaela anymore, she's a monster; From before I could tell 'oh Kobo is gonna be the loud one' but then, then Zeta and Kaela really did a very big damage, they surprised me!"Kureiji Ollie

HoloAdvent En3 Talent Discussion/Debut Thread

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Based on the score, Biboo is hard carrying the whole team
It's basically impossible with Fuwamoco refusing to use a gun, rissa being a moron and shiori going off on her own to get killed.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
This has been a fun Collab so as the dogs literally just got in and said tenno heika banzai on them zombies

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
Okay a relay,thats pretty rad.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Looking forward to their initial reactions to getting showered with money.
18668.jpg

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
They all raiding to Mumei's bday stream and Bijou said she will possibly join her karaoke

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Looking forward to their initial reactions to getting showered with money.
View attachment 39518
Can't wait for people (/vt/) to complain and bitch and moan about this even though small corpos and twitch fags spam subathons like it's nobody's business.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
They all raiding to Mumei's bday stream and Bijou said she will possibly join her karaoke
Which means she did because the karaoke was pre-recorded

Horo7618

No one in particular
Which means she did because the karaoke was pre-recorded
But Mumei only recorded her part for half of them so it might be in part 2. (jinxed it sorry....)

Last edited:

The Rrat

Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Everything about that statement is such a lie. Just tell her that there's a Hot Topic on the 3rd floor and she'd get there before anyone.

No, the hot topic is on the first floor, because otherwise their clientele would have to climb stairs and that just might kill them

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
They're also sticking to the dog kayfabe when they followed the red dot from Bijou's laser sights on her gun.
I can't stand their voices but I respect their dedication.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Shiori and Nerissa are too horny on main, I might have to reallocate my Nerissa stocks to FuwaMoco

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Shiori and Nerissa are too horny on main, I might have to reallocate my Nerissa stocks to FuwaMoco
Lol they're fucking vanilla compared to most chuubas outside of Holo.
Or have we forgotten about vshojo talking about cocks and sex on stream, yuko getting off on a plushie and selling "lemonade" on stream, nijis literally talking about sucking dick on twitter last week or doing "rape asmr", phase talent showing their feet on stream or making a whole bottle of their fucking spit.

Ohhhh noooo but two holos flirted once or twice on twitter?! ABSOLUTELY HARAM!

Last edited:

niggaphil

Fuwawa is hiding her power level, maybe she will turn into different person in the future:

The only seiso one in Advent is Mococo.....

Oh wait... she dropped some motherfucker bomb.....

:whatastory:

Last edited:

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Lol they're fucking vanilla compared to most chuubas outside of Holo.
Nigga if I want to watch terminally down bad thots flirt with each other on twitter I'll watch VShojo, Lumi, idol corp, or Nene
Fuwawa is hiding her power level, maybe she will turn into different person in the future:

The only seiso one in Advent is Mococo.....

Yagoo, your dream almost made it this time

Limkin

You know what, I take it back, Shiori isn't that bad, dogs make me actively not want to watch them with their voice, not passively seek out options

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

I understood maybe two words in that entire clip, and both were half inferred because I knew their characters and what to expect.

People rag on Calli for her teacher voice, but fuck it, it's something Calli does right, there is nothing wrong with talking like an adult and not like either a baby or an alcoholic.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Someone mentioned it, but a lot has to do with their mic setup, I think. I can't understand a thing they say on speakers, but sound totally fine on headphones. I had the same issue with Mumei for the longest time until she moved and got a better setup. I think it is just exasperated with FWMC because there are two of them.

Top Bottom