"My dog understands both English and Chinese. Or like certain phrases. We say 'dinner time' and we say 'going out' and we say 'I'm gonna cook you' in Chinese. And he knows those three phrases"Himemiya Rie

HoloAdvent En3 Talent Discussion/Debut Thread

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Did the dogs get a mega raid? They are at 30k atm. Their numbers have been ranging from 10k to 30k the past few days lol
My dude, it is their first Karaoke stream.

Horo7618

No one in particular
With 2 singers you can really tell that they've practiced some of these songs more than others - two voices in unison are very harsh on small tuning differences, and this one (ushiroyubi sasaregumi) was much better than the last (orchestra)

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
They just attract a lot of Japanese viewers which pumps their numbers up.
There is a LOT of JP in the audience. I think the the fact they're straight up moe bilinguals is like catnip to them. I'm parsing some of the chatter and see a lot of praise.
1691287602833.png
1691287638425.png

1691287701828.png

Edit:
FUCK
1691287739712.png

Spergatory

Early Adopter

niggaphil

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Holy shit the Houshou no Ichimi are SAVAGE tonight
Capture.PNG

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Sakura Wars, peak

Where’s the next game, the trademark for the next title was years ago, devs please

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter

niggaphil

Sakura Wars, peak

Where’s the next game, the trademark for the next title was years ago, devs please
Didnt they have a mobile game for sakura wars?

Oh wait........... :smugselen:

Edit: Damn, the Japanese viewer is savage, claiming the twins to be cuter version of EN Captain..... The old hag Marine is on FIRE today :NOWWELAUGH:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Sakura Wars, peak

This is Marine's favorite franchise too. Holy fuck Senchou is going to aggressively adopt these two at the first opportunity she has.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Didnt they have a mobile game for sakura wars?

Oh wait........... :smugselen:

Shin Sakura Wars was a few years ago, surely a new game won’t take 10 years to make, right

niggaphil

VTuberBobDole

Just tuned in a bit on my drive home and now, but they are really hitting good harmonies! Can definitely tell they have been training together to be idols as they sync up really well and are complementing each other. FuwaMoco power leveling some more!

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Next stream is Donkey Kong Country
Reasoning: "Dog + Monkey = Donkey!"
:confusedshuba: and :kaelalaugh:

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
"lol u mad" -Bijou shortly after one-shotting another boss in Elden Ring

to the soundboards/reaction clips it goes

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
They just attract a lot of Japanese viewers which pumps their numbers up.
There is a LOT of JP in the audience. I think the the fact they're straight up moe bilinguals is like catnip to them. I'm parsing some of the chatter and see a lot of praise.
View attachment 39645
View attachment 39646
View attachment 39647
Edit:
FUCK
View attachment 39648
Honestly is EN vtubing just pointless seeing how much larger than nip market is? The anglosphere is larger by headcount but I think the sheer fact that vtubing is normal and accepted in japan but a niche of a niche in the west will always keep it back over here. Maybe the dogs are onto something by pandering to nips?

God's Strongest Dragoon

I got tired of the Elden Ring streams after like 2 months of streams but Bijou is really flexing her Souls obsession.

Clip tax:

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Honestly is EN vtubing just pointless seeing how much larger than nip market is? The anglosphere is larger by headcount but I think the sheer fact that vtubing is normal and accepted in japan but a niche of a niche in the west will always keep it back over here. Maybe the dogs are onto something by pandering to nips?
Nah, I don't really agree. Sure the EN fanbase is smaller, but what Cover is doing is have a specific branch catering their specific fanbase, the smaller EN and ID fanbase still stick with their respective branch, while the huge JP fanbase stick with the main branch. Now if there are actually more EN fans watching JP branch than EN branch (like what happened to HoloCN before they were canned), than it would be an issue, but that's not the case.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
I got tired of the Elden Ring streams after like 2 months of streams but Bijou is really flexing her Souls obsession.
Honestly it's a bizarre experience to see a chuuba not be a complete fucking imbecille when it comes to souls-games, first souls steam from a chuuba i didn't rage-close after 15 min. Truly EN3 is revolutionary, i fully understand it taking 2 years to find a woman capable of non-dogshit souls gameplay.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Honestly it's a bizarre experience to see a chuuba not be a complete fucking imbecille when it comes to souls-games, first souls steam form a chuuba i didn't rage-close after 15 min. Truly EN3 is revolutionary, i fully understand it taking 2 years to find a woman capable of non-dogshit souls gameplay.
The only other Holo playthrough I've seen that wasn't them slamming their face against a wall for 3 hours per boss was Kronii and that was just 1 stream of meme magic. She had no idea what she was doing and it somehow worked out.

Top Bottom