DISCORD delenda est

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

God's Strongest Dragoon

Judging from the extent of fanart I've seen of Nerissa's dump truck ass, I think she figured out a way to pull ahead of the unhinged goth gf in the coomer department. And if Shiori is anything like who she was as Natsumi, she'll probably keep the coomer shit somewhat well regulated. She's a femcel but iirc she was never really crossing the line, so maybe more on Kiara's level of permathirst.

Was I wrong bros? Should I have just went with the menhera goth gf?
Did you really think the otome-playing femcel hag was going to be more of a coomer than the twitter machine mid 20s white woman? Did Shiori's "once you go black, you can't go back" comment really mess with your whoredar that badly?

Also, Nerissa's dump truck ass is the topic of discussion because of a fan edit that someone made of her character template where they gave her a huge ass.

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Did you really think the otome-playing femcel hag was going to be more of a coomer than the twitter machine mid 20s white woman? Did Shiori's "once you go black, you can't go back" comment really mess with your whoredar that badly?
No, because as I said, as Natsumi she was never really coomerish beyond what Kiara or maybe Ollie is now. What I expected was that the coomers would all gather around the goth gf stereotype and her community would become infested with coomers. Haha hehe goth gf hawt and all that.
What I did not expect was Nerissa actually catering to the coomers and drawing them into her community instead.

God's Strongest Dragoon

No, because as I said, as Natsumi she was never really coomerish beyond what Kiara or maybe Ollie is now. What I expected was that the coomers would all gather around the goth gf stereotype and her community would become infested with coomers. Haha hehe goth gf hawt and all that.
What I did not expect was Nerissa actually catering to the coomers and drawing them into her community instead.
That's a fair point, I never followed either of the girl's PLs. I was waiting a few streams before making an assessment but Nerissa's twitter behavior threw me off. I never followed her PL but a lot of her twitter behavior before debut was definitely making her out to be the biggest coomerbait out of Advent, I'd argue even more than Council as well. Meanwhile Shiori gave me very slight vibes with some of her tweets but a lot of her other tweets gave me the vibe of "oh god, I don't know how to use twitter".

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Sure, while Nerissa’s ass may be fat, you must also consider the following:

How fat is her menhera? That’s a crucial part of the parasocial goth gf experience

Rushia needs to be dethroned somehow, and Shiori has the best fighting chance of anyone currently in HoloLive

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Rushia needs to be dethroned somehow, and Shiori has the best fighting chance of anyone currently in HoloLive

She's open to collabing with homos so that immediately disqualifies her

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
That's a fair point, I never followed either of the girl's PLs. I was waiting a few streams before making an assessment but Nerissa's twitter behavior threw me off. I never followed her PL but a lot of her twitter behavior before debut was definitely making her out to be the biggest coomerbait out of Advent, I'd argue even more than Council as well. Meanwhile Shiori gave me very slight vibes with some of her tweets but a lot of her other tweets gave me the vibe of "oh god, I don't know how to use twitter".
Yeah, she is a bit spastic (Shiori I mean) but it's in a cute way. I didn't really know what to expect from Nerissa at all since I wasn't familiar with Caitlin herself but for some reason pre-debut I didn't figure she'd become the coomerbait, Guess I should have done more twitter diving.
Sure, while Nerissa’s ass may be fat, you must also consider the following:

How fat is her menhera? That’s a crucial part of the parasocial goth gf experience

Shiori's menhera is vast but I think she plays a lot of it up as well, I don't remember her being quite as spastic the few times I caught her as Natsumi. Rushia/mikecat is genuinely 100% diagnosably menhera imo that's why it came so natural for her to cater to the unicorns

ogey_rrat

ogey
Shiori's menhera is vast but I think she plays a lot of it up as well, I don't remember her being quite as spastic the few times I caught her as Natsumi. Rushia/mikecat is genuinely 100% diagnosably menhera imo that's why it came so natural for her to cater to the unicorns
Yeah I'll second that, I don't remember her being like that as Moe, it's definitely part of the character she's playing (unlike Rushia).

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Yeah I'll second that, I don't remember her being like that as Moe, it's definitely part of the character she's playing (unlike Rushia).

Vouching for this as well. In the very few streams I tuned in during her time as Moe, she was just your typical nerdy girl sharing nerdy things. Her menhera as Shiori is entirely (or mostly) kayfabe.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Bird starting cash burning relay and jesus it's raining supas.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I haven't seen that much money flow like, I'm not sure if ever jesus

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Maybe an "unbased take" as the kids say, but I really don't like her singing voice. Pretty much zero redeemable qualites for me and the only hard pass in Advent.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Maybe an "unbased take" as the kids say, but I really don't like her singing voice. Pretty much zero redeemable qualites for me and the only hard pass in Advent.
Not so unbased i dont like English Anime VA in general.And there is a reason for that

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Based take, I hate all advent members, Nene besto girl. :Pekora-EVILGRIN:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Heart of Sword is absolute peak and I appreciate her for singing it. She's getting my membership the second she opens it up.

Top Bottom