"I'll suck you dry don't take that shit outta context"Lucy Pyre

HoloAdvent En3 Talent Discussion/Debut Thread

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
why is the long ban still a thing? didn't they get rid of it for tempus due to "popular demand" or some retarded excuse? why can't they shorten it for EN3 then? :annoyedpippa:
Tempus only had 4 members and was a whole new branch. I always figured that's why it got shortened for them. I agree with a ban of like a week or two, but anything more than that is too much imo

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
Biboo Stream
> Won first game. Felt insanely proud.
> Lost second game. Beeped herself from cursing, everyone got scared with her.
> She confessed she has a 200 Resting Heart Rate so.. Not a stone after all but maybe a rabbit.
> Right now on her third game. >> She lost the third game and is malding at being killed so quickly.
> Fourth game going better but she's panicking so much. Won it. Almost lost it to greed but she got a bunch of evidence before getting hunted.
> She finally can buy 'sanny' pills but forgot them. She thinks she'll be the scary one in the Rissa collab thanks to this game.
> Fifth game going well >> She says she's never playing the game alone again unless a long, long break happens or her friends ask her to play
> Got scared out of her mind because the spirit box whispered 'I'm here'. She walked as fast as she could out of the house while screaming.
> Won her fifth game. She's pondering if she still can play another one in 30 mins before collab happens.
> Sixth game and she's 'balling' out. She's trying to buy everything she can to help her finish quickly.
> She deathflags herself so much, lol. "I am so glad it's inactive. I appreciate it." And the ghost took that personally.
> "Bijou out" "Bijou later. I'm done." She is so happy it didn't kill her.
> She's gonna raid on 14 tomorrow with her pebbles.

Last edited:

Horo7618

No one in particular

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
When she panics she forgets how to door.....
:kaelalaugh: People telling her to hide and she just opens the door the wrong way harder.

Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
> She confessed she has a 200 Resting Heart Rate so.. Not a stone after all but maybe a rabbit.
That is faster than a hummingbird (in a state of torpor, but still)

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
That is faster than a hummingbird (in a state of torpor, but still)
She shouldn't be playing scary games with that heart rate :SelenHAHAhere: I'll see if I can find the timestamp once VOD is up. People were comparing it to Faunas 180 too.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Checking a bit more, your maximum safe heart rate is considered to be 220 - your age. So if she's in her 20s, her resting heart rate is at a level that would be considered dangerously high if she were engaged in strenuous exercise at the time. A high resting heart rate is 120.

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
Checking a bit more, your maximum safe heart rate is considered to be 220 - your age. So if she's in her 20s, her resting heart rate is at a level that would be considered dangerously high if she were engaged in strenuous exercise at the time. A high resting heart rate is 120.
:zaionwhatsgoingon: And even with that heart rate she chose to do this game alone.. Biboo needs to be protected at all costs. :depressedtako:

Limkin

What lack of exercise and touching grass does to a motherfucker. At least eventually they will be forced into dancing classes and some form will be whipped into them

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

I am glad Kiara san found a new friend in other gen, so wholesome :sanasmile:

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
It must be an absolute madhouse behind the scenes with the hololive talents making deals, promises, threats, etc with each other regarding who gets to collab with the fresh blood first, and how often

Bijou must be protected at all costs, her endurance gaming will be content gold, get her in a collab with Kaela or Korone

lalilulelo

why is the long ban still a thing? didn't they get rid of it for tempus due to "popular demand" or some retarded excuse? why can't they shorten it for EN3 then? :annoyedpippa:
tempus needed it because holostarsEN needed a kickstart for obvious reasons.

the girls already have a kickstart by virtue of being a female hololive vtuber and cover wants them to build their own brand first so they dont rely on what was built before them.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Of course, this bitch was just faking being friends with Cali. Orange woman bad. :ironmousekek:
I know this is a shitpost, but jumping off of it to say she is happy because she is to Nerissa what Pekora was to her. Basically, she is so ecstatic because someone was inspired to join Holo specifically because of her influence. Must be a big ego boost for her, which she, quite frankly, needs all she can get.

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
Shiori doing a bit more tardwrangling

1691027830069.png

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Shiori doing a bit more tardwrangling

View attachment 39171

The last two days, she said she was jealous that chat was making out with each other, so I'm not entirely sure what she was expecting

But I wish her the best in trying to wrangle the constant stream of "BREAK ME", "FIX ME", "STEP ON ME", "DISSECT ME", etc.

thirteenorphans

I know this is a shitpost, but jumping off of it to say she is happy because she is to Nerissa what Pekora was to her. Basically, she is so ecstatic because someone was inspired to join Holo specifically because of her influence. Must be a big ego boost for her, which she, quite frankly, needs all she can get.
Given Pekora is the way she is, I also think Kiara wants to be for Nerissa, what Pekora wasn't able to be for her.

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
The last two days, she said she was jealous that chat was making out with each other, so I'm not entirely sure what she was expecting

But I wish her the best in trying to wrangle the constant stream of "BREAK ME", "FIX ME", "STEP ON ME", "DISSECT ME", etc.
So far she seems to be good at either preempting or identifying what she wants to tardwrangle. Maybe she actually stands a chance at making her community not be insufferable.

Given Pekora is the way she is, I also think Kiara wants to be for Nerissa, what Pekora wasn't able to be for her.

I'm actually surprised Kiara hasn't gravitated more towards the doggos, considering she can probably related a lot with them.

Calli spotted in doggo stream
1691028288295.png

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Stream just started and she's already going on a tangent

Horo7618

No one in particular
I'm actually surprised Kiara hasn't gravitated more towards the doggos, considering she can probably related a lot with them.
She's really a cat person....

Top Bottom