"That's OK! I'd love having someone watch me pee huhHUHUHUHAh!"Fujikura Uruka

HoloAdvent En3 Talent Discussion/Debut Thread

Horo7618

No one in particular
is it me or is Nerissa's audio really low?
Something seems to be wrong in her setup, when people were complaining she said it was as high as it would go. I'm guessing she's not a tech/audio genius (she unpacked a monitor in the game and called it a computer...) so hopefully she can get some competent help....

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Yeah, I get that, but I don't think they are gonna get a new audience by streaming at the same time to the same set of people. It is also one thing if they stream over their senpai, but I really think they should have stuck to the Tempus relay thing for a bit.

It is if they want to retain those numbers in the longrun. The goal is to attract new people and retain them.
The goal of Advent is not to attract an entire new wave of vtuber fans. It is to shore up gaps in the schedule caused by a decreased amount of streaming from their senpai, and to provide more content overall by allowing more opportunities for collabs and other group events. Streaming at the same time as the the other girls is actually integral to that.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Something seems to be wrong in her setup, when people were complaining she said it was as high as it would go. I'm guessing she's not a tech/audio genius (she unpacked a monitor in the game and called it a computer...) so hopefully she can get some competent help....
Unfortunate. Really hope she fixes whatever the issue is before her first karaoke.

Guess I'll save her vod for later and focus on Bijou until FuwaMoco start.

Horo7618

No one in particular
The goal of Advent is not to attract an entire new wave of vtuber fans. It is to shore up gaps in the schedule caused by a decreased amount of streaming from their senpai.
Is that an official position from somewhere? Or just a wild-ass guess?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Is that an official position from somewhere? Or just a wild-ass guess?
Guess, but considering the lack of European expansion and the choice of streaming hours i consider it a good guess.

Last edited:

chihirogumi

Nerissa likes Ryukishi's works? Subbed.

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
> Likes to cook
> Doesn't recognize a peeler.

We are gonna get some fucked up cooking streams aren't we?

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
15 minutes until the twins, and we will have 3/4 of EN3 streaming at the same time

if only there was some way they could have spaced out their schedules, but that's a pipe dream

niggaphil

> Likes to cook
> Doesn't recognize a peeler.

We are gonna get some fucked up cooking streams aren't we?
i mean, cooking a 5 min instant ramen is also considered cooking right? what could possibly go wrong?

Oh wait .....

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Nerissa is extremely down-bad for senchou. Looking forward to her dropping spaghetti whenever they meet. Her EN oshis are Fauna and Kiara. ID is Moona and Ollie.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Wasnt there also a time were EN were almost all sick/in Japan/MIA? People complained about EN not streaming back then,its going to happen again.With just 8 incapacitated that will be half their roster

niggaphil

shitpost time, could be the future trending. stole from bannedvtuber memes

20230801_085148.jpg

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
Nerissa is extremely down-bad for senchou. Looking forward to her dropping spaghetti whenever they meet. Her EN oshis are Fauna and Kiara. ID is Moona and Ollie.
Her gushing over Marine like that only proves even more it is Mom0ki.

:yagoocry: Time to Holodex. Why did they decide to stream at the same time.. Why not relay into each other?

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
[MISHEARD WHAT SHE SAID, SO I DO NOT WISH TO SPREAD MISINFORMATION]

EDIT: My apologies, I seem to have misheard the first bit entirely, and that she's 100% fine with NSFW, which I would also argue is bad as well in terms of coomer baiting.

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Bau Bau hours have started!

Here's a direct link instead. Neil you fat fuck if you don't fix their playback issue :urtearingmeapart:

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
Dogs are up and their holodex still fucked

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Unfortunately, the twins have still disabled playback on non-youtube platforms, so that makes HoloDex that more difficult, RIP

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Nerissa doesn't want to join HoloTori the idol group despite being a HoloBird. She says 5 is the perfect number for a group and doesn't want to disrupt that. Kiara asked her to be her intern, though, to which she accepted because she doesn't want to share Kiara with anyone else.

Welp, I think the Twitter lesbians have their new obsession.

Top Bottom