"I've been frightened into eating healthier by the Phase Hags, they did this to me; They said 'after a certain age everything you eat will make you fat', this is why I'm exercising more now"Fujikura Uruka

HoloAdvent En3 Talent Discussion/Debut Thread

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
also I called her powering through Endwalker on the HoloLive account, which she probably completed on her main account years ago

EDIT: Of course she's a potato
Having to replay that shit sounds like pain

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Thankfully she just confirmed that she's not limited to one hour so it's safe to assume none of them are.

Now comes the hard part of watching Bijou, Nerissa and Mumei/Gura at the same time.

MostlyALurker777

*Plays a lalafel*

Fucking criminal, no wonder she was in jail

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Having to replay that shit sounds like pain
don't get me wrong, it is THE best Final Fantasy story since Shadowbringers

but it's also 100+ hours of content to power through to the current endgame

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Caitlin Myers was listed as "from" Texas in her Youtube Wiki article, but the source is a deleted tweet. It's not clear if that meant "currently living in TX" or "born and raised in TX". Funimation is there, so TX is/was a bit of a destination for anime VAs....
Just want to point out that Fauna was listed as being Canadian for months on that wiki, so I wouldn't put much stock in what that site says.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Birbs model can defiantly face straight on, so i don't know why she is STILL FACING LEFT

Its clearly where she has the damn i phone, move the phone
I bet she has one of those L shaped desks so her setup is weird
I have a L shaped desk too, i could still place my phone near the monitor i am going to be facing

The Rrat

Early Adopter
They aren't limited to 1 hour streams? Why make them stream back to back then? What??

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
The doggos have been in both Bijou's and Nerissas's chats so far
1690848179559.png

1690848108053.png

MostlyALurker777

Birbs model can defiantly face straight on, so i don't know why she is STILL FACING LEFT
I bet she has one of those L shaped desks so her setup is weird

Piarro

Early Adopter
They aren't limited to 1 hour streams? Why make them stream back to back then? What??
So that the superior Bijou can crush the puny Nerissa in numbers.

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter

Horo7618

No one in particular
And the winner is (at least right this second)..... Gura! Sorry dude....
(18k G, 16k B, 15k N)

niggaphil

(18k G, 16k B, 15k N)
looks like Gura is ensure her superiority to her kouhais in this time slot :guraa:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Bijou was going upward of 22k+ viewers until the other streams started, the viewer cannibalization is real and WILL hurt their long-term growth

The Rrat

Early Adopter
(18k G, 16k B, 15k N)

Yeah, Bijou dropped 10k viewers when Gura/Mumei and Nerissa started streaming, so, not sure this was very well-thought out.
:botanshrug:

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
Yeah, Bijou dropped 10k viewers when Gura/Mumei and Nerissa started streaming, so, not sure this was very well-thought out.
:botanshrug:
Its not like they have other options, beyond asking older ENs to cuck out and not stream or stream in bad time slots. As EN expands they will all have to start reaching new audiences if they wanna make it big.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Oh no 15K viewers how ever will they pay their bills.

The cannibalizations isn't really that big of a deal when they're as big as they are.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
is it me or is Nerissa's audio really low?

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Its not like they have other options, beyond asking older ENs to cuck out and not stream or stream in bad time slots. As EN expands they will all have to start reaching new audiences if they wanna make it big.
Yeah, I get that, but I don't think they are gonna get a new audience by streaming at the same time to the same set of people. It is also one thing if they stream over their senpai, but I really think they should have stuck to the Tempus relay thing for a bit.

Oh no 15K viewers how ever will they pay their bills.

The cannibalizations isn't really that big of a deal when they're as big as they are.
It is if they want to retain those numbers in the longrun. The goal is to attract new people and retain them.

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
is it me or is Nerissa's audio really low?
The chat was telling her about it, but she said everything seemed fine? She had scuff at the beginning.

Top Bottom