"I was always really curious about what... what being fucked by a tentacle would feel like"Himemiya Rie

HoloAdvent En3 Talent Discussion/Debut Thread

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
For me, it's just Nerissa. The only one that sounds like a normal fucking Woman.

That's ok, I was prepping myself to write off the entire gen, so this is a pleasant surprise.
I'll check back on Shiori in a month to see if maybe the debut jitters disappear and she mellows out.
:hope:

Doctor Kayfabe

Post-debut thoughts:
Nerissa seems like she'll be good, has a nice voice that fits her model and seems to have some well rounded interests. She seems to be a genuinely talented singer.
I didn't know or care enough about the twins before this to have an opinion going in, but they're cute. 2 people constantly on the same channel might be a bit too much to keep up with consistently, though. Once all of them settle in and get comfortable is when the real determinations are to be made.
Shiori is even more un-listenable when she sings compared to when she talks. I'm sorry if you like it but that voice is just bad, and I sincerely hope she has a better one hidden somewhere inside.

And since people brought him up, Nolan is still out there being his usual insufferable, impossible not to notice self, I'm sorry to say.

nothing comes anywhere close to Blue Clapper when it comes to gen songs
In fairness, Blue Clapper also isn't a debut song, so 5th gen had more time to get used to each other.

Last edited:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
the fucker is banned and you faggots can't quit the mentioning him jesus fucking christ.
I hope they drop forcing shiori to be the leader cause she's definitely not front line material, she's more like an ame when it comes to content but more focused in roleplay. None of the girls have leader material, all of them are shy dorks of varying degrees.

angry sushi

Early Adopter
This debuts really felt like it sparked a lot of light from fans inside and outside like damn I can't stop smiling
rock > doggos > birb > goth girl is my ranking of priority watching, they're all great though and holo didnt miss with this gen. Vibe check has clearly been surpassed and I wish them the best to ride the hype train.

Now can I have my grandpa and his spear back now? Please Yagoo :gunpeko:

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter

JMForte

I really only liked the dogs and will probably end up not watching any of them. Debuts were fine.

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
the fucker is banned and you faggots can't quit the mentioning him jesus fucking christ.
I hope they drop forcing shiori to be the leader cause she's definitely not front line material, she's more like an ame when it comes to content but more focused in roleplay. None of the girls have leader material, all of them are shy dorks of varying degrees.
An eccentric introvert becoming the "leader" of a generation, and the bird-themed member that rises to take lead naturally...

History really does repeat itself, huh? Is Bijou gonna break 1m subs in a week or so now?
:Vesper-UNHINGED:

Anyways, found this screengrab of when Nerissa was probably desperately trying not to seem weird as she explained her worm nursery rhyme..
1690783393966.png

The expressions are quite apt for the occasion.
:smugmoona:

That Guy Over There

It's time to Moom
Look at all of Keffiy's rigged models

Coco, Iroha and now Nerissa

They all look at the left and have sharp chins

THE MAN IS A HACK

Not hard to do. Non-Fiction was way better in every possible way, luckily.

A broken clock is right sometimes
I know I'm likely replying to a bait post, but Keffiy has worked on a bunch of models for various girls, and even RPR.
Not included in this list is all of Watame's outfits, most 2.0 upgrades, Polka's casual outfit, and probably a bunch more.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Good stuff man. My current top pick is Kronii 2.0, followed by Rock, but they were all good. Ooh, I can't wait to see what kind of surprises they have in store for us as they start streaming regularly!

RiverBear

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I hope they drop forcing shiori to be the leader cause she's definitely not front line material
Group leader shit has only mattered once in a blue moon when the people involved suddenly remember they have lore. If there is a natural leader in the group, they will come forward with time.

BEEG Booba Fishing

Bijou and the twins had my attention from the start and their debuts only reinforced that notion, they just seem like the funniest of the bunch. I'm not superduper into Nerissa's model but her voice and character are alright, and her singing is just greaaat. Shiori has a better design than I initially expected but I'm still waiting for something to truly sell me on her.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I really only liked the dogs and will probably end up not watching any of them. Debuts were fine.
20230731_020352.png
Alright bro you're missing out though bro

chihirogumi

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
None of the girls have leader material, all of them are shy dorks of varying degrees.
In my Hololive?

Post-mortem:
I think I like the story of FuwaMoco more than their actual streaming style, at least based on their debut. Their singing was quite good, though.
I vibe with the rock, will likely keep up with her streams.
I will check out Nerissa's music stuff for sure, don't know if I have the space for her other stuff and my memory of what else she'll be doing is a bit fuzzy.
I like that Shiori's interests aren't defined by Current Year, but I'll need to hold my judgment on what her streaming style is for later.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Post debut thoughts I fucking love them all

I'm glad that my gateway to chuubas is back
The twins are so back
Nerissa is a very good singer god the notes hit just fucking right
And bijou is actually really fun I haven't had that much enjoyment in watching a debut in so long

Overall boys and others we are gathered here today to celebrate the size of this W

I'll try my hardest to follow them regularly and watch the vods when rin and isa have their downtimes

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Opinion for the remaining girls:

Nerissa is clearly a really talented lady, and she has the songs to back it up. She has great taste overall, plus it's nice to see somebody representing the midwest (even though I'm east coast). I dunno if I'll necessarily watch her regularly since the "older girl" streamers tend not to be my cup of tea, but I'm glad she's here and I'm looking forward to more of her. Plus with the collab tonight, she's also clearly a huge dork so I can appreciate that.

The dogs... oh my LORD the dogs. They are so precious. They are so pure. They are sooooooooooooo cute. I was literally crying at the end when they gave their little speech. It felt like my heart was bursting out of my chest. They deserve everything that they've worked hard to achieve and their interests and skills precede them. The ONLY downside is the fact that they sound like Haachama a bit, but to me that's just another endearing trait. The two of them deserve everything and more. I love them!
Needless to say I will be watching their streams whenever I can. Fortunately it seems like they're streaming a LOT so I'll probably be able to catch them somewhat often.

OVERALL:
Cover has proven once again that they are the kings of hiring. They now have an industry veteran, a dedicated newbie, an extremely talented singer and voice actress, and a pair of powerhouses. All of them are a great fit into Hololive and I can't wait to see how they go moving forward, and most of all I'm really excited to see them interact with all of the other girls.

P.S.: I knew from the start that Shiori had a lot more potential than her debut stream would imply - she might be an awkward autist but she's clearly a visionary and I value that in a streamer. The collab tonight has firmly cemented that opinion and I'm really looking forward to whatever she does.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
So just for debuts, it's doggos > birb = rock > goth. There's really not too much separation between all of them, and once Shiori finds her stride she'll be right up there with the rest of them.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Top Bottom