"Suspensions are meant for reflecting on actions. So I did and came to the conclusion that I was right"Roza Coatl

HoloAdvent En3 Talent Discussion/Debut Thread

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Oh did we actually ban Nolan? Shit, that's what I get for just ignoring everything drama related I guess.
He was sent to the penis explosion chamber before the debuts started

chihirogumi

Yes, he was actually going to make it by a hair thin margin, then he raged out on someone after getting spammed with the:mikothumbsl: react and the vote flipped to ban with a 10% margin overnight.
she told nolan to stay home (away from the internet)

Not-Username

Big furball Korone vibes
:shubaIapprob:
I got general korone antics/mannerism vibes from them.

Now that the debut is over we will watch how they settle in and their real personalities develop

angry sushi

Early Adopter
Yes, he was actually going to make it by a hair thin margin, then he raged out on someone after getting spammed with the:mikothumbsl: react and the vote flipped to ban with a 10% margin overnight.
Wait where did this happen? I've been enjoying the lack of modding in the shitpost live threads and missed it.

angry sushi

Early Adopter
My fucking nigga.

I still remember taking notes of what the differences between each episode were.
I did too, but I can't find the notebook anymore and don't remember it all.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
"So we can watch you when you sleep and do other things."

The no-pan, the sensitive horn and now this. Nerissa might just be the yabairys of this gen.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Nerissa seems to actually be the closet to the natural leader of the group. I wonder why they went with Shiorin?

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
A-Chan and Calli losing it over one of the girls saying "we're selling our whole bodies" in the acryllic stand merch pitch. :selenpointandlaugh:

Awoogers

Wait where did this happen? I've been enjoying the lack of modding in the shitpost live threads and missed it.
Last week because the fucker lashed out on someone

And still did it again in the same timespan

While being a moron on the trial thread which I just lurked

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter

I've kind of just assumed she has her phone off to the side and is looking at her monitor head on. Maybe she only has it on a phone case stand which has it sitting at an angle. Would explain a lot.
Honestly I find it rather funny at this point for some reason.

Enjoy your autism trip lol

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
"So we can watch you when you sleep and do other things."

The no-pan, the sensitive horn and now this. Nerissa might just be the yabairys of this gen.
Yeah she's basically just iRyS with an American accent imo but I love it, her enunciation is perfect probably from her VA history

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
June 31st? lmao

error on that announcement

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Others have linked it already, so I'll just say that the website in general tends to have a lack of modding. Most of you fuckers are well behaved. The amount we have to do is so minimal its amazing.

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
Nerissa seems to actually be the closet to the natural leader of the group. I wonder why they went with Shiorin?
They trusted the model and the years too much

Awoogers

Lore thing I presume just like HoloX which had wagahai as a defacto leader but neesan just handles them all

Since she's the archiver and all she's here to record things as they go

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Was probably decide by the
Lore.png
, and since the leader doesn't actually matter in anyway, shape, or form no one cared when Nerissa turned out to be the natural leader.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
This symmetry pleases my autist brain.
18548.jpg

Oh nice group original song already :polkasticks:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I look away and all of a sudden I'm like "Where the fuck did Kronii come from" and then it clicks. This keeps happening

Moff Albert

The Brown Hornet is my oshi
Calli's Husband
I just want all of you to know that about a fifth of my total posts were made in the debuts and days leading up to them. This has been the most excited I have been about Vtubers in a long time. Shine on, you crazy diamonds. I'm going to bed.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Top Bottom