"If you speak Japanese, your body will split!"Roboco

HoloAdvent En3 Talent Discussion/Debut Thread

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
People seem to think she might be Mom0ki/Caitlin Myers. If correct, I can foresee people complaining about her having an English dub voice and yet another voice mismatch. She can sing which is the most important for the designated singer of the gen.

Fags seriously need to stop getting ideas in their heads about debuting talents and then fucking punishing those talents when they don't fit said ideas like it's somehow their fault for not aligning with people's coomer imaginations. If you like them then watch and support them, if you don't then ignore them, that's it, that's fucking it, when will people learn to just ignore things??!?! Why is it so hard to do nothing?

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Does rpr count as a penis haver anymore?

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
rpr is part of the cabal of Selen, he is on a kinda privileged place where he has been approved by nijisanji and hololive management thing that is very hard to do for your average joe, he also has been approved by other agencies in JP like Neo Porte, with so many seals of approvals he is considered safe even for idols

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Guess I need to catch up on my NCIS lore reps.

/vt/ is still mad at her as well.
The Actress behind Abby got shunted from the show her and Mark Hamon were pissing in each others cereal which is why all the plotlines involving her pretty much got abandoned like a season or two before she left.

yes this has nothing to do with vtubers.

Horo7618

No one in particular
rpr is part of the cabal of Selen, he is on a kinda privileged place where he has been approved by nijisanji and hololive management thing that is very hard to do for your average joe, he also has been approved by other agencies in JP like Neo Porte, with so many seals of approvals he is considered safe even for idols
RPR got to collab with his Oshi (Towa) which naturally makes him the Enemy of All Men.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
RPR got to collab with his Oshi (Towa) which naturally makes him the Enemy of All Men.
Unicorns can only collab with a bullet, fuck them

Kanada Cilla Choo

Official commander-in-sneed

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
He also got approval from VSPO, along with Holo, Niji and Neoporte he's basically made connections with all of the main Japanese agencies, but that statement ignores the fact that his influence is due and limited to FPS shittery and the talents that dabble in it, outside of that he's basically irrelevant.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
outside of that he's basically irrelevant.
I prefer to call him Inoffensive, at least i respect he putting the reps to hang out with the JP scene i think he even hang with the Sony girls (VEE)? i remember him hanging with Kohaku

Horo7618

No one in particular
Bit more art

Forgot one

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
i really hope fuwamoco are the GGN twins so i can laugh at their previous company for dropping them. KroKeikaku.png

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I prefer to call him Inoffensive, at least i respect he putting the reps to hang out with the JP scene i think he even hang with the Sony girls (VEE)? i remember him hanging with Kohaku
I respect that he doesn't act like some thirsty weirdo or intrude into places where he's obviously not wanted unlike other normalfags, he's gotten far from his sheer skill, connections and charisma and that's totally fine by me.
i really hope fuwamoco are the GGN twins so i can laugh at their previous company for dropping them. View attachment 38575
It will become one of those frequently cited cinderella stories like Suisei's climb to the top or Kiara's drama filled backstory. Also sticking it to retarded suits for canning them will be massively cathartic.

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
Meanwhile, our local sad rabbit shares his thoughts on Shiori:

Hopefully he is able to get the medication he needs.

The only deserved form of medication here is a baseball bat to the face.

Horo7618

No one in particular
It will become one of those frequently cited cinderella stories like Suisei's climb to the top or Kiara's drama filled backstory.
I know they were forum favorites, but come on, their story isn't anywhere even remotely close to in the same league.

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
Just this past 24 hours has been gold for any salt lovers.
X complaining about shiori being a maiden at heart and 100% for the dudes
/vt/ complaining about shiori not having any self imposed restrictions against collabing
TVA complaining about shiori and bijou daring to have high pitched voices
If Nerissa ends up not having the 'step on me voice' voice either, my sides will have become the first objects to surpass lightspeed.

In addition to everything else said about him here, RPR is also helped by the fact that his Oshi is Towa, who had total unicorn death after the male voice yab early in her career, and subsequent lie that it was some random Cover staff. There's no one who could even get mad at him for collabing with her because all the crazy people already left her long ago. I'm glad he gets to interact with her occasionally, I'm jealous of him to an extent lol.

assuming 90% of people are straight
It's more like 97.5%.
So, it's not like polls can ever tell the whole story, but back when microsoft news had integrated polling to collect data about their users there was a question about how you identified. This poll has over 2.5 million responses. That's a pretty good sample size.
orientation.jpg
Second most popular answer after straight is 'I prefer not to say', and I guarantee you those 1% answers are rounded up.

Moff Albert

The Brown Hornet is my oshi
Calli's Husband
I am counting the minutes until the debuts tonight. This is the longest hour of this day to me.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
i really hope fuwamoco are the GGN twins so i can laugh at their previous company for dropping them. View attachment 38575
It will become one of those frequently cited cinderella stories like Suisei's climb to the top or Kiara's drama filled backstory. Also sticking it to retarded suits for canning them will be massively cathartic.
To play devil's advocate, they were still 2views after a year and a half. They would never reach the level of success as the GGN girls that they will now as FuwaMoco, so then getting cut by MangaGamer was good for all involved.

Username Required

It's still real to me!
Early Adopter
Late, only got to watch the debuts recently. Here's my brief thoughts on them though.

On Shiori - so much for my hornyposting... She's just a dusty librarian with a fancy title.
Koseki's voice was very reminiscent of Finana's at some points. Almost though it was her.
I hope I can catch the other two on time.

nerd.pngfinana bijou.png

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
To play devil's advocate, they were still 2views after a year and a half. They would never reach the level of success as the GGN girls that they will now as FuwaMoco, so then getting cut by MangaGamer was good for all involved.
they did the same thing that moi chaton went through, they expected them to reach a million subs and have as much popularity as the big vtubers but with 0 support from their company, at least that's what i think they dropped the twins, they had room to grow but retarded suits expect too much for too little. :pippasadl:

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
Insha'Allah if they really are the GGN Twins i will TRY to go to Pakistan for next Ramadan and kneel to Yagoo while watching

Top Bottom