"Liberal media strikes again!"Kiryu Coco

HoloAdvent En3 Talent Discussion/Debut Thread

lalilulelo

i mean the nasumi eye thing and the shiori eye thing does track. its not unusual that people who are hired start using assets or have their holo chracter on their mind before their debut and pre PL graduation. and the eye thing is oddly specific

sachiowo started to use to use detective motifs leading up to debut
senzawa "chaotic blue dummy" twitter handle
shachimu had an odd obsession with owls leading up to her debut

Last edited:

dragoonkain3

Now that I've slept on it, I'm actually more convinced that Natsumi Moe is Shiori. The first big push for Natsumi started in /numbers/ seemingly out of nowhere, without anything to back it up apart from Natsumi liking books and locking up her Discord. Then shortly after Shiori puts a twit, another post in the same thread said they were given a youtube recommendation of Natsumi's final video that has the same assets?

So either the numbers anon is a big Natsumi fan that miraculously got lucky, or this is someone with insider knowledge. Usually 'smoking gun' evidence like this very quickly gets its own thread (see debut thumb of twins vs GGN), but it took hours this time (and thus I was dismissive of it at first - perhaps they got the same assets from somewhere?). But then I realized... anons who regularly post in /numbers/ are people who really only care about vtubers who gets big CCV, and Natsumi is anything but.

So yeah, I think now that the same assets is as good of an evidence as the debut thumbs of the twins. But considering the suspicious nature of the origin of the evidence, I'd even put it above the twins.

As such:
Shiori = Natsumi Moe 99%
Twins = GGN sisters 90%
Bijou = Waabyuu 70%
Nerissa = Momoki 50%

Horo7618

No one in particular
Few more arts

Last edited:

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Now that I've slept on it, I'm actually more convinced that Natsumi Moe is Shiori. The first big push for Natsumi started in /numbers/ seemingly out of nowhere, without anything to back it up apart from Natsumi liking books and locking up her Discord. Then shortly after Shiori puts a twit, another post in the same thread said they were given a youtube recommendation of Natsumi's final video that has the same assets?

So either the numbers anon is a big Natsumi fan that miraculously got lucky, or this is someone with insider knowledge. Usually 'smoking gun' evidence like this very quickly gets its own thread (see debut thumb of twins vs GGN), but it took hours this time (and thus I was dismissive of it at first - perhaps they got the same assets from somewhere?). But then I realized... anons who regularly post in /numbers/ are people who really only care about vtubers who gets big CCV, and Natsumi is anything but.

So yeah, I think now that the same assets is as good of an evidence as the debut thumbs of the twins. But considering the suspicious nature of the origin of the evidence, I'd even put it above the twins.

As such:
Shiori = Natsumi Moe 99%
Twins = GGN sisters 90%
Bijou = Waabyuu 70%
Nerissa = Momoki 50%
What are your thoughts on:
- Bijou speaking Thai - it's not one of Waabyuu's languages on wiki, but maybe she just never brought it up, or she did and no one put it on her wiki
- Lime (link to post) vs Momoki for Nerissa - Lime can speak Japanese and Korean, Momoki probably can't, Nerissa uses polite, simple Japanese and Korean

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
- Lime (link to post) vs Momoki for Nerissa - Lime can speak Japanese and Korean, Momoki probably can't, Nerissa uses polite, simple Japanese and Korean
mom0ki has made posts about learning Japanese, which would explain her simple Japanese. The single post of Korean to her Korean artist could be mtl or staff help. The thing that has me leaning mom0ki specifically is tweet style, Caitlin/mom0ki used caps, plentiful elipses and ended some posts with ~, Nerissa ends almost all her posts with ~ and has other similar style features.
I've only just been introduced to Lime but a quick browse of her tweets seems to show she's a no caps, no ending punctuation, asian style text emotes type of tweeter.

You'd be shocked how much writing style is reliable. No one ever changes theirs. Heck the twins are outright using it to signal

lalilulelo

mom0ki has made posts about learning Japanese, which would explain her simple Japanese. The single post of Korean to her Korean artist could be mtl or staff help. The thing that has me leaning mom0ki specifically is tweet style, Caitlin/mom0ki used caps, plentiful elipses and ended some posts with ~, Nerissa ends almost all her posts with ~ and has other similar style features.
I've only just been introduced to Lime but a quick browse of her tweets seems to show she's a no caps, no ending punctuation, asian style text emotes type of tweeter.

You'd be shocked how much writing style is reliable. No one ever changes theirs. Heck the twins are outright using it to signal
lime or mom0ki any of them would be welcomed additions

i think strongest evidence is tweeting style.

if lime is in, that would have to be the first time hololive hired a non-native english speaker for the EN branch

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

lalilulelo

Horo7618

No one in particular
Well, this might explain the degeneracy.....

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
Well, this might explain the degeneracy.....

I really hope it's her. I really, really, really like her voice and think that she will make glorious covers/og songs. Plus, I want to hear her collab with IRys.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Live2D previews. Bijou's effects with her crystals changing colors is pretty awsome.

Horo7618

No one in particular

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Im not going to lie i am more excited about someone who has YEARS of experience than someone with just big numbers or CCV.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Has COVER been posting ads on youtube? Seems like they're really driving up the hype with official posts and teasers but haven't seen any actual ads.

Limkin

Im not going to lie i am more excited about someone who has YEARS of experience than someone with just big numbers or CCV.
You mean a beaty influencer with huge instagram following and near zero streaming experience, who can't keep her mouth away from virtue signaling every 10 minutes isn't the prime hiring material? Who would've thought
Who are you talking about? Moe?
Aia from Niji. I thought I made it clear enough but I guess not

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
You mean a beaty influencer with huge instagram following and near zero streaming experience, who can't keep her mouth away from virtue signaling every 10 minutes isn't the prime hiring material? Who would've thought
Who are you talking about? Moe?

Horo7618

No one in particular

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Horo7618

No one in particular
Top Bottom