"L O L N O"HoloEN Ouija board

HoloAdvent En3 Talent Discussion/Debut Thread

Negzana

Before it gets jannied on the main thread

Novella has that cruella hair which that Gunn movie made me hate, but she also gives me Shauntal vibes so I might like her. Ravencroft looks cool too and it reminds me of Ravencroft from that Scoobie Doo movie which is always nice childhood nostalgia. Probs gonna be either those two I end up liking the most I shouldn't predict anything yet. I didn't expect to oshi anyone from ID3 but here we are.

I do wonder how the twin dynamic will work. Hololivers are in for the long haul, I hope they learned their lessons with Rushia (Don't allow menhera) and Sana (Don't allow nepotism hires with a job she prefers more than vtubing) because one twin graduating would disrupt the whole angle they're going for.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
A-chan got corrupted since she started to work with the EN branch.

A-Chan got a response.

:faunacry:

Kaela instantly back into the Minecraft grindset.
:kaelalaugh:

Last edited:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
I like all their designs and most importantly, Cover actually split the debuts into 2 days. Gotta admit I'm kinda excited for the weekend :shubaIapprob:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
My theories:
  1. These were created back when they were still unsure if they are going to proceed with the shared channel idea
  2. Backup channels in case the shared channel idea didn't work out
  3. To prevent impostor accounts
Honestly I can see all three being true at the same time.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Friend follows seem to hint that Koseki could be Waabyuu.
I think the twins are blindingly obvious at this point.
Going to speculate that Nerissa is Beryl, going entirely off gut feeling based on her willingness to duet musical theatre songs with Bae.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
It's the same as Gura hinting at her previous persona with her famous "a" tweet. I'm convinced it's them.

a - Copy.png

Negzana

Horo7618

No one in particular

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Okay, everyone's been successfully fluffed. Time to drop the Vesper and Magni news.
Why you gotta remind me man I was actually happy for a bit there.
:fishmandispair:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
View attachment 37626
Please, let this be real.

I may not have watched these girls, but I hope a long with you guys that this is the case. It's a shit hand they were dealt being forced to quit, so this would be a nice "Fuck you" to the company that shut them down, especially if they really blow up.

PekoWick

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Janny powertrip just went down holy shit

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I may not have watched these girls, but I hope a long with you guys that this is the case. It's a shit hand they were dealt being forced to quit, so this would be a nice "Fuck you" to the company that shut them down, especially if they really blow up.
I said back when they graduated that I wish I had sat down to watch them, at the time. Looking forward to getting to do so.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Honestly pretty dumb idea. This in my opinion is extremely limiting for these talent.
I think it's a potentially interesting way to give us something new and different.

Or completely fuck things up. One of those.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
It's a risk for sure but I'll trust the fact that they were willing to take it. Even more so if it really is the GGN girls.

USS IOWA

If that isn't a dogwhistle I don't know what is.
I get it cause they're dogs, But for real it's a high chance now that it is gonna be the the tourist sisters. Maybe they can balance their offline Idol activities as well as being a virtual idol.

Top Bottom