"You must understand sacrifices needed to be made"Tenma Maemi

HoloAdvent En3 Talent Discussion/Debut Thread

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
Beryl's also been interacting a lot with the PC talents on her PL account, though. But I'll be glad for that gal to get into either, after all the corpo mishaps she's been through.

Horo7618

No one in particular
1690345068864.png

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
While A-chan was begging for underbooba pics, her kouhai achieved a very wholesome milestone.
17658.png

Please come back to youtube I am begging

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Does that somehow make the concept of incest furry fanfics less appalling to you?
No, but they're dogs, not foxe-- OH GOD I AM TURNING INTO NOLAN. HELP ME.

:panik:

Horo7618

No one in particular
There's gonna be room for a new trial next week.....

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

:panik:
Youre so lucky i couldnt find a bae's version of nolan's pfp

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The dogs seem to write some tweets as "both of them" and some as only one, and their method to indicate that is the color of the hearts in the tweet which is interesting.
Also whenever I read one of their plural tweets I imagine 2 female voices in my head talking simultaneously for some reason and it's creepy.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
The dogs seem to write some tweets as "both of them" and some as only one, and their method to indicate that is the color of the hearts in the tweet which is interesting.
Also whenever I read one of their plural tweets I imagine 2 female voices in my head talking simultaneously for some reason and it's creepy.

They speak Japanese, as well. Add that to the list of clues to them being the twins.

Edit: since it is written in a goofy way and won't translate, it says:
"BOW WOW
JAPANESE IS OK TOO"

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Seems like the mods in the GGN discord know something. More confirmation that it's the GGN girls?
ggn server.jpg

Last edited:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
@Harrow Prime (*_*) dude there's a chance for you to finally groom one!
could be cause she's replying to her artist but shhh.
View attachment 37650

It seems that I am destined to remain a schizo forevermore.

Seriously though, I am hopeful for them. Still keeping my expectations in check, but yeah.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
I like all their designs and most importantly, Cover actually split the debuts into 2 days. Gotta admit I'm kinda excited for the weekend :shubaIapprob:
Bae and Mumei said in their stream that they told management that relay debuts were a dumb idea.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Nevermind. @Richard 'Lowtax' Kyanka this is the one for you.

And yes. I will go kill myself

I'm slow reatrd and just realised this is a Elden Ring reference, Soulfag possibly? Please all the true solufag chubas seem to be on jp in Hololive

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
I'm slow reatrd and just realised this is a Elden Ring reference, Soulfag possibly? Please all the true solufag chubas seem to be on jp in Hololive
If she's the person she's speculated to be then actually yes

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Impressions of EN3 aside, reading /vt/'s salty fucking meltdowns and baitfest right now is one of the sweetest things. Mostly the fact people are grasping at straws trying to find some damning flaw to bait with but coming up empty.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Impressions of EN3 aside, reading /vt/'s salty fucking meltdowns and baitfest right now is one of the sweetest things. Mostly the fact people are grasping at straws trying to find some damning flaw to bait with but coming up empty.
Some of them replied to Calli, so they're obviously comfortable with her casual racism.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

They speak Japanese, as well. Add that to the list of clues to them being the twins.

Edit: since it is written in a goofy way and won't translate, it says:
"BOW WOW
JAPANESE IS OK TOO"

It's them...

niggaphil

The rest of HoloEN waiting for the collab ban to end:

View attachment 37632
i remembered Gura was the one who collab with Mumei first in minecraft during collab banning period? Gura is stupid, but a smart criminal to bypass the collab ban rules. Maybe the other Holo members could use the same trick?:smugselen:

Top Bottom