"no im not going to paris - the thought of going to paris makes me want to die - have fun tho y’all going"Demondice

HoloAdvent En3 Talent Discussion/Debut Thread

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Design template for Shiori

Edit: Bijou

Last edited:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Number fagging time

1690693039618.png

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
I already didn't care much for Shiori, but she's really streaming right in the BaeRyS time slot too? Goodbye.

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Fuck, her last name is "Novella" and shes into books, it just hit me.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I already didn't care much for Shiori, but she's really streaming right in the BaeRyS time slot too? Goodbye.
Ah, yeah, I'll never watch her, then.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
Why can't they do a different timeslot :gunpeko: It'd be better than just fighting for attention against a senpai

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Punished Lurker

Ok, here are my thoughts: I didn't manage to watch Shiori's full stream but I agree with what has been said: a bit stilted, like script reading but shouldbecome more normal as she streams. The thing that caught my attention is that you guys say her PL was Natsumi Moe, which makes it weird because I remember finding some of her ASMR some years ago and that I didn't like them? or at least not enough to keep listening or search more about her. Weird to see a Vtuber I "knew" from before reincarnate and get into Holo, good for her.

As for the Bijou girl her debut stream was a real gem (sorry had to get it out of my system) funny all around, animation was great, like most of her tastes and I'm interested in some of the games in her schedule, so looking forward to it.

EDIT: Also I forgot but shiori said she wants to do a Vtuber history stream, is this something related to her PL? has she been doing this for a very long time?

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Why can't they do a different timeslot :gunpeko: It'd be better than just fighting for attention against a senpai
Bijou isn't in anyone's normal starting time, she is nestled in between other girls', but she will overlap with them in terms of the actual stream. Shiori is more PST timezone shit.

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
Kinda sad for Beryl, but overall we're 2 for 2 right now.

Could we actually get a full score this time?

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
Kinda sad for Beryl, but overall we're 2 for 2 right now.

Could we actually get a full score this time?
If the doggos end up not being THE twins, that's probably gonna be a shit show for whoever it actually is. The expectations are too high.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Yeah. Unfortunately Hololive isn't QUITE as good at naming as Nijisanji, so they couldn't secure the rights to Librarieen BookLuver or Jem Stonegurl.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Yeah. Unfortunately Hololive isn't QUITE as good at naming as Nijisanji, so they couldn't secure the rights to Librarieen BookLuver or Jem Stonegurl.
Jem Jemillion

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I have many opinions regarding this round of debuts, but my first is this: I liked Shiori a lot more than I thought I would, and that's coming off of the initial impression of her being a mommydom goth girl.
I think the vocaroo that was passed around via BannedVTmemes ruined the debut a bit - it caused expectations to go in a vastly different direction than they ended up and it made a lot of people feel conflicted when she actually came out. Admittedly, part of this also was on the model itself as well, but the vocaroo didn't help. Speaking personally, I felt a bit of that disonnance immediately, but it's settled down now that her debut has finished and I've taken time to digest it.
My actual opinion of her is that, unfortunately, she is the EXACT type of girl I would get along with. I have experience with a lot of dorky yumejos and I tend to find just listening to them ramble about their husbandos or the stuff they like or the books they've read is always a nice time to relax for me. I also really like Hot Topic style, so... there's also that. Overall I'll probably keep a close eye on her. Whether or not she collabs with males I really don't care. I like watching streamers who try to do more interesting and creative stuff so I'm curious to see what she'll do with the ideas she's mentioned.

As for Koseki, she's pretty funny. Her rambling's pretty fun to listen to, and she's got a lot of personality and confidence right out the gate. I've never been one to let voices filter me (though Shondo is where I cross the line), so I wouldn't mind watching her... but her doing endurance streams of Soulslikes and Zelda right out the gate is pretty much gonna keep me away from watching her streams more often. I could never really watch people who do endurance streams, unfortuantely, partially because of time constraints and partially because of limited attention span. I'm sure I'll like watching her in collabs, at least. If she does good one-off streams I'll try to tune in.
Have a pebblesona.
View attachment 38450
No blushing cheeks, disqualified.
And her first name means bookmark.
EDIT: Also I forgot but shiori said she wants to do a Vtuber history stream, is this something related to her PL? has she been doing this for a very long time?
She's one of the oldest ENvtubers.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Punished Lurker

She's one of the oldest ENvtubers.
Yeah that makes sense, I think I found her videos in late 2020 or early 2021 so it checks out. I'm interested in hearing her takes and what she says about the history of Vtubing as one of the oldest ones in ENvtubing.

Top Bottom