"How do you even take over the world with brutal boobs?"Moona Hoshinova

HoloAdvent En3 Talent Discussion/Debut Thread

mismatch

Interestingly, Fuwamoco had such a big lead in pre-debut subs that they're actually neck and neck with Shiori and Bijou still. Will be interesting to see how that pans out post-debut.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
apparently the twitter lesbians dropped shiori because she listed her husbandos. gurakek.png

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Somehow while it was a bit unexpected Shiori's voice does fit the unhinged girl model so idk, I do like her time slots so hopefully I'll be able to watch more of her.

God I hope Nerissa doesn't have a high voice though

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Something interesting, Ame did a live post on Bijou but not Shiori. Now before you guys open up with the rrats, even during the predebut stage Bijou was the only one she directly replied to, perhaps they got along really well off-stream. Like I mentioned in my previous comment, Bijou did a few VR streams in her PL, they probably have some shared interests.

Update:
One more

Last edited:

NotScuddle

Aka Nuddle
Well that was pretty interesting for sure.
I think 45 minutes is still a bit long for a debut but it is way better than 1 hour for curtness.

Shiori alienating half her audience right out the gate with that talk at the end is an interesting move.
I agree the voice doesn't fit the model but I dont put too much credence into that for future growth.
Would think someone with as much experience as her would have more confidence but she felt rusty.

Bijou has that spark, I can see why Holo picked her up.
I will watch, and her taste in vidya isnt too bad either.
Shes the first person in a while to make me laugh during a debut which is saying something.

silentcouch

Well with that cover, I'll be checking out her karaoke's. Very solid and felt like she was in her element. I expect the dog twins will potentially carry a similar performance tomorrow.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
I think that was the smoothest HoloEn debut ever. Transitions were perfect, jokes were on point, the pet rock section panders well to the participatory nature of the audience (fucking /vt/ is getting into it even), and best of all she's actually going to stream video games.
Shiori was also good but far more outwardly nervous, a bit of scuff, and with affectations I know won't last when she gets more comfortable.

And yeah I think all 4 of them were predicted correctly.

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter

yeah me

dirty grey in chat
Bijou gave a great debut obviously. Shiori didn't catch me at first but she's not bad, and I get a feeling when she hits her stride she'll be good.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Alchemyth

I hope she drops the idea of ff14 streams fast, even Fubuki can't make those streams entertaining.

mismatch

I hope she drops the idea of ff14 streams fast, even Fubuki can't make those streams entertaining.
Seems crazy that's she's planning on raiding with her "community" on the first week. If she can find a way to make that a watchable stream, then she really is the Gura killer.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

just treat them as zatsudans while she does her dailies/weeklies or participates in the life content

or she targets an item to grind for along with punishment wheel for each time it doesn't drop

really, all it takes is a bit of creativity

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
This seems like a running theme for me where I think that the vtuber's model is 10/10, but I'm somewhat filtered by the voice/personality. It happened with Kiara and Bae (although it was because of the accent and thought she was going to be like Gura), and I ended up loving the ones who I thought were going to be a pass for me Ame, Gura, Fauna.

lalilulelo

shiori over-annunciates her words like fauna. i wonder if this is a regional thing

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
Shiori: Debut was alright. Not bad or anything in the least. I think her speech pattern was weird but I'm sure she will be alright. Liked everything she showed us in terms of stream ideas so I ain't worried one bit.

Bijou: Excellent debut, possibly the absolute best debut I've ever seen. She's exactly what I wanted her to be, so on that point alone I'm happy with Advent. I can never get enough of the demanding, tiny ojou-sama who's a just little gremlin at heart and at the same time she's so cute and sweet that it doesn't matter. Great singing voice, funny powerpoint, score 100%!

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
The prospect of Bijou try-harding and malding at Fromsoft/Souls games seem fun.

EN management should be furiously working on that ARMORED CORE 6 PERMS right fucking now.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
I liked my pebble but i decided to do another for TVA as a whole.

TVAPebble.png

Its scuffed on purpose to fuck with any true autists.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Interestingly, Fuwamoco had such a big lead in pre-debut subs that they're actually neck and neck with Shiori and Bijou still. Will be interesting to see how that pans out post-debut.
They always get massive boost on debut, the twins will surpass all of them again when they get their turn.
I think that was the smoothest HoloEn debut ever. Transitions were perfect, jokes were on point, the pet rock section panders well to the participatory nature of the audience (fucking /vt/ is getting into it even), and best of all she's actually going to stream video games.
Shiori was also good but far more outwardly nervous, a bit of scuff, and with affectations I know won't last when she gets more comfortable.

And yeah I think all 4 of them were predicted correctly.
/vt/ always gets into it, even if they do grumble and complain about it.

Top Bottom