"One touch from fox mom and you're in... OH!... lol One touch from roach mom!... lmao"Matara Kan

HoloAdvent En3 Talent Discussion/Debut Thread

mismatch

I just realized that Bijou has her regular stream time set to 1 hour before Gura's. The gauntlet has been thrown.

lalilulelo

Yeah. Unfortunately Hololive isn't QUITE as good at naming as Nijisanji, so they couldn't secure the rights to Librarieen BookLuver or Jem Stonegurl.
nijisanji took a page out of the stan lee book for naming conventions (alliteration addict)

ver vermillion is one letter away from sounding like a stutter

i think with shiori, cover is trying to capture a female audience. it seems like theyve been trying to capture a female audience from different angles. (holo tempus notably)

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
Yeah that makes sense, I think I found her videos in late 2020 or early 2021 so it checks out. I'm interested in hearing her takes and what she says about the history of Vtubing as one of the oldest ones in ENvtubing.
I think she said it was gonna be more about the tech side of things.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
In hindsight, Bae saying "I always want to call her Shioriin~" should've been a clue to the pitch of her voice.
As already said, stream times aren't great. Shiori in the Bae/IRyS timeframe; and Bijou in the Fauna/Shiina one. I really only have time to watch streams after work, so the more overlap the better I guess?

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Shiori might overlap with Ame, but as long as she streams during the week I'll probably be fine. I'll probably find a way to fit her in my schedule since all the girls I watch tend to stream more irregularly but at regular times. Helps that I don't really watch Bae/IRyS.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
In hindsight, Bae saying "I always want to call her Shioriin~" should've been a clue to the pitch of her voice.
As already said, stream times aren't great. Shiori in the Bae/IRyS timeframe; and Bijou in the Fauna/Shiina one. I really only have time to watch streams after work, so the more overlap the better I guess?
HoloEN already cannibalize their views when there are overlapping streams, from what I have noticed. Hopefully the girls pull in new viewers and don't just exacerbate the issue.

Limkin

If another girl is also a loli voice I am going to fucking kill myself. My requests were very simple - plays strategy games, likes metal, has a normal voice. Is it that hard Cover? Two lolis and one of them on a "would fuck you raw while choking and will kill you if you look at another girl" model

The Rrat

Early Adopter

foto_no_exif (33).jpg

Kaela abusing her newly-obtained senpai status to bully her new rock-kouhai.

:SelenHAHAhere:

Last edited:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
EDIT: Also I forgot but shiori said she wants to do a Vtuber history stream, is this something related to her PL? has she been doing this for a very long time?
she was one of the early EN vtubers, she was part of a jp group, they did mostly skits. I wonder if she's gonna be cheeky and put moe in the background with a bunch of early vtubers and never elaborate :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Also I come to maybe hard confirm that the twin doggos are indeed twins IRL courtesy of kiara

"twins who gonna join us"

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
You could make an argument that she is talking about them being twins in keyfabe, like the idea of twins is genius.

But i agree the evidence is pretty strong.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
/vt/ fucking malding over shiori but the thing that made them mad was that last "I will collab with whoever I want" bit and nothing else, gotta love those priorities.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Has anyone seen Nolan and A-chan in the same place before? Is this where he went after being penis-exploded?

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

You could make an argument that she is talking about them being twins in keyfabe, like the idea of twins is genius.

But i agree the evidence is pretty strong.
Cover wouldn't experiment with them on a single channel. It has to be a duo that's used to the duel character setup. Of which there's not a lot of talent options available for that.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

For the emotes in case moe ends up collabing with vermintide instead of homostars :Vesper-UNHINGED:
I liked moe but she was the type to one day go on a rant about trans rites and shit, hopefully she never drank the koolaid and if she did cover puts the foot down.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

For the emotes in case moe ends up collabing with vermintide instead of homostars :Vesper-UNHINGED:
I liked moe but she was the type to one day go on a rant about trans rites and shit, hopefully she never drank the koolaid and if she did cover puts the foot down.

Did she ever actually interact with troons? Or vshojo? Is this just a seaYamanba stirring shit in his edgy twitter 4chins reposting account?

Last edited:

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Imma laugh if she ignores HoloStars and collabs with VShojo and other twitch thots.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
If another girl is also a loli voice I am going to fucking kill myself. My requests were very simple - plays strategy games, likes metal, has a normal voice. Is it that hard Cover? Two lolis and one of them on a "would fuck you raw while choking and will kill you if you look at another girl" model

Unfortunately true despite the reactions you're getting.

Our last hope is Nerissa, I don't remember the GGN twins having particularly pleasing voices. They also key-up to sound like children.
:painpeko:

ogey_rrat

ogey
/vt/ fucking malding over shiori but the thing that made them mad was that last "I will collab with whoever I want" bit and nothing else, gotta love those priorities.
Classic /vt/ moment.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Unicorns getting mad about the collab part when it was well known as Moe she did streams with males, if only they did their research.

The only thing I'm annoyed about really is her time slot - as Moe she was a lot more accommodating to EU watchers, which as we all know, holoEN seems to still not give a fuck about them. Shiori could have kept doing what she was doing, and sorted that annoying gap out. 9pm CST is 3am BST.
"I eat with scissors sometimes"
Bros?
Just wait until she tells the story about the knife going into the toaster. Or when she tried to cook a chicken.
She feels more like a Phase Connect mem than a Holo mem.
She would have been better there but given who she was, Hololive is honestly the best place she could be right now.
Anyone's who's done their PL reps, is she ESL? The way she says "by the way" is extremely reminiscent of every SEAnigg I've ever talked to
She is from an unspecified Asian country and emigrated to the US when she was young. She has never said where though.

And you will have noticed that unless I was blind and never paid attention, she didn't mention the languages she knows - she does know some Japanese as she did have a few Moe fans from there.

Top Bottom