"YIPPEE!"Erina Makina

HoloAdvent En3 Talent Discussion/Debut Thread

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
I'm a simple man and I feel the dopamine hit when they randomly say the same words at the same time.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Those two synced up alot when they talk I wonder how much of that is practiced and how much is twin telepathy....

Horo7618

No one in particular
Those two synced up alot when they talk I wonder how much of that is practiced and how much is twin telepathy....
Twin "telepathy" basically comes down to practicing a lot, I expect....

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
I have to acknowledge that orange woman was right. Huge buff on their end for having someone to bounce off talking points, plus, even when one JP talks the other helps to keep the EN audience engage.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Twin "telepathy" basically comes down to practicing a lot, I expect....
If they have living together more than 10 years it just comes naturally

VTuberBobDole

They also have a couple years experience working a channel together, so this is old hat for them.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

OniGiri watching the debuts for the first time, chat is abusing her as always

Edit: Chat has dubbed her "Walmart Nerissa"

Last edited:

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
I have to acknowledge that orange woman was right. Huge buff on their end for having someone to bounce off talking points, plus, even when one JP talks the other helps to keep the EN audience engage.
This was very evident in their debut. The ability to bounce off each other, or one commentate while the other does something else, makes the watching experience very engaging as a viewer.

They definitively have the attention of JP bros, a major plus that they are already fluent.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
I think there's no need to worry about burnout for them yet. Seems like FuwaMoco Mornings are going to be short and easy 30 minute streams. And with the dog picture/scenery picture segments, it'll fly by quick and without much stress. I feel like 2 days a week would be better than 3 but they'll be fine.

thorazine

I really like Nerissa and her music
but I hope she continues her covers and music as caitlin myers

MostlyALurker777

I said this to a friend but they are like a cup of coffee with 3 cubes of sugar and cream. I like them.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Fuwamoco needs to work on their audio setup a bit I think. Given how soft Fuwawa's voice is the BGM seems kind of loud, and then shouting "Bau Bau" after I turned the volume up 'cause they're speaking softly is a bit... much?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Fuwamoco needs to work on their audio setup a bit I think. Given how soft Fuwawa's voice is the BGM seems kind of loud, and then shouting "Bau Bau" after I turned the volume up 'cause they're speaking softly is a bit... much?
That's the dog experience bro.

Sooooooo is this thread gonna be used to livepost now or what?

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Man, that REALLY puts into perspective how hard Council got FUCKED by Youtube culling bullshit. Looks like they haven't been hit by anything yet. But makes me wonder how much Council's initial lagging can be attributed to malicious Youtube algo hijinx.
I don't think YT culling was the only factor in Council's debut performance, the overall way it was structured was sub-par. But it did hurt them a lot I figure.
YouTube fuckery's part of it, but it's more that Hololive, and vtubing as a whole, is much bigger than it was two years ago. It's only natural new debuts will have more eyes on them now.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
That's the dog experience bro.

Sooooooo is this thread gonna be used to livepost now or what?
Phase Invaders has one, but it's died down a lot since their debut times. Could probably let this thread ride for an extra week or two I think til it slows down. Debut time will keep being exciting while everyone is trying to gauge their feelings about it all.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
YouTube fuckery's part of it, but it's more that Hololive, and vtubing as a whole, is much bigger than it was two years ago. It's only natural new debuts will have more eyes on them now.
It's an interesting situation, because vtubing IS bigger but the boom tapered off about a year and a half ago, so even though numbers are down they would still be higher than 2020 without the boom. Can't really measure the tides when there's a tsunami.

A funny comment:
schizo 1.png
And an even funnier reply:
kek.png

Last edited:

Horo7618

No one in particular
Looks like they're letting Advent go head to head with other ENs at their usual times.....

chihirogumi

I don't think YT culling was the only factor in Council's debut performance, the overall way it was structured was sub-par. But it did hurt them a lot I figure.

I'll give my two cents about council, outside of some clips I've seen and the occasional iRyS stream they all bored me and I stuck with Kiara as my only HoloEN exposure. FuwaMoco will change that and I think they'll be the biggest EN stars since Gura.

Top Bottom